~Five~

Image above is Tobi Bello

TOBI'S POV

Oh God!, the house is boring!

Ire is out with Bimpe, Lari is out with mommy and Simi is at work. I just sit on the sofa eating a pack of chips I found in the fridge while watching a movie on the tv screen.

Normally I would run up to daddy and plead that he ask his driver to take me out shopping, but his busy in his office doing some company whatever.

I pick up my phone with the purpose of going on Instagram when it started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and wanted to break my phone, which I can't because it's the latest android and I don't have that much money to start getting a new one.

I inhaled and exhaled, then picked the call. "What do you want Mike?"

"Hey gorgeous" He replied with his usual flirty tone.

Mike and I have been dating for a while, I refused to tell my sisters because they would get judgie because he's married. Yes, Mike is married and he promised to get a divorce to be with me. I really like him and when I heard that... I was more than happy.

His wife is the only reason why I'm keeping the relationship on a low key, I only told mommy because that time I didn't know about his wife.

Then after a while he just blocked me out and I suspected he didn't want me anymore. Mike was the first man I had loved, I enjoy spending time with him....and he is madly rich.

Abeg no call me slot oh....

"You didn't call me for three months and you just call today and say, 'hey gorgeous' and you expect me to just forget about the fact that you blocked me out for months"

"Com'on babe, my wife was suspecting a lot of things and I just had to move away for a while....ah ah, the Tobi , the first lady of my heart"

"You're such a lier!.... Lemme guess, all your little girls have left you and you consider me the only option"

"Baby don't say that, you've always been my girl and I'm sorry for blocking you out. I just arrived at Lagos to see a friend and when I found out that the most beautiful woman I know was here.... I just had to take advantage."

Gush!!, his husky voice was so ear soothing.

I blush and reply, "Apology pending" biting my lips waiting for his next reply

"What if I take you out for lunch right now, you know...With expensive wine and the best service in the whole of Lagos"

Ohh Tobi this is the kind of love you need to be shown.....

"Then" I said already smiling in and out.

"Then I take you out for shopping or is there anywhere you want to go?"

"Nop, shopping is fine" I gushed

"Now tell Mike you love him"

"I love you Mike"

"Bye"

"Eem, what about your wife" I said but he has already hung up.

I just hope that woman is out of our picture, I quickly race to my room and try to find a perfect outfit to please Mike. He could do any thing for me and I love the way he never hesitates to spoil me.

Knock

"Come in!" I shout back

The door opened and Bimpe walked in, she was sweating and smelly. Ohw, she went to the gym....Thank god, she needed it.

"Ah babe, na because of shoot wey make you dey search for clothe like this?"

"Can we do the shoot later, I'm going out and I need to be prepared" I said, trying to compare an off shoulder mini gown and a wine color crop top, "Bimpe, abeg with one goes" holding up the two.

"Wear this yellow off shoulder, gown mo fine oh"

"I know right, I wore it to one grand opening in Ikoyi and I was breathe taking" I gush, flinging my hair in pride.

Tobi Bello is always on fire

"What's going on here" Ire said walking in with a bowl of cereal in her hand.

"Ah ah, just now we came back you've gone to carry food"

"Abeg Bimpe, I did not eat in the morning" Ire then turned to me who was too busy checking for accessories. "Where is this one going?"

"I'm going to"

Ohww, which lie will I blow now

"I'm going to a friends place"

"Ehen, and your picking clothe like somebody that is going on a date"

"Can't I look fine again.... abeg Ire mind your business oh" I snap

"Sorry" raising her hands in surrender and I just hiss in reply.

They finally leave my room and I text Mike to wait for me outside the gate. After I had settled for the yellow gown with yellow heels. I began my makeup.

Ahh, Tobi mo fine ohh

My phone beeped and I glanced at it to see a text from him, he's already here. Shaa, Bello mansion is not hard to locate since almost everyone in Lagos know us.

I text back and conclude my makeup, I grab my purse and rush out the room.

"Ehhen, Tobi" Ire called, making me halt in my tracks.

"What is it na"

"Go and help me fry plantain before you go, lemme go and baff"

Imagine ohh, she's seeing I'm dressed up and she's asking me to fry plantain for her

"Tell Bimpe, I need to go" Running out and ignoring her yell.

I walked out of the gate to see Mike leaning on the hood of his benz ride, his eyes on his phone. He looked up immediately as if she sensed my presence "There is my gorgeous goddess"

"Hey Mikie" That's the cute nick name I came up with.

He walked towards me and grabbed my tiny waist, pulling me closer to him. God, he smells like money. I giggle at his act, "So what's your goal today"

He chuckled and replied, "To spoil you"

hmm, Tobi is playing with fire ohh, what will happen if her sisters find out?

hmm, Tobi is playing with fire ohh, what will happen if her sisters find out?...Or even her mother!?

Stay turned with Bello sisters...Vote and comment....

Till next time!!!!