Chapter Sixteen- Andley

(A/N: Picture is of what Andy's belly looks like now)

-Two weeks later-

Ashley's POV

"Ashley, honey you're going to be late for school." Nan told me sternly as she put dishes in the sink. I was on my laptop looking up jobs that were in town. Just then other day, reality hit me. I was going to need a job so I could make money and get an apartment with Andy and we could raise our baby. I couldn't depend on my grandparents forever so I needed start doing things on my own.
"I know, I'm sorry Nan." I said before closing my laptop and standing up. Andy didn't go to school anymore, he was already 4 months along so Nan and Pop thought it would be better if he just stayed home now until a little bit after the baby is born.

I stood up and grabbed my book bag and headed over to the door.
"Bye hun, see you when you get home later." Nan smiled.
"Bye Nan, tell Pop I said bye too." I replied before kissing her cheek then I opened the door and walked out of the house

****

I was driving home by 3:00. I couldn't wait to get home and see Andy. I hated the fact that he wasn't at school, it just made me miss him a ton. Finally, I parked the car in the driveway of my house. I got out of my car, closing the door behind me and locking it with the car key remote. I slung my book bag over my shoulder and walked up to the front door. I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door.
"I'm home!" I exclaimed as I kicked the door close behind me.
"ASHY!" I heard Andy exclaim happily as he ran down the stairs. I smiled and before I knew it, Andy had jumped up on me, wrapping his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and kissed his head.
"I missed you all day!" Andy pouted.
"I missed you too babe. I'm here now so no need to pout." I smiled before pecking his bottom lip which was sticking out.
"Guess what happened today!" Andy said excitedly. God, he was so hyper right now.
"What?" I asked and carried him in to the living room.
"Well," he began as I sat down on the couch with him sitting in my lap, "I was laying down watching Spongebob and then I felt the baby moving! I really felt it!"
"That's so amazing, love." I said before placing my hand on his belly. I had to admit, Andy's belly pretty big. I thought it was cute but if I had mentioned it to him, he would probably cry then bite my fucking head off. I lifted up his shirt just over his belly. Since he was facing me, I leaned down and kissed his belly gently.
"I can't wait until he's born." I whispered before kissing Andy's belly again.
"Me either." Andy said softly before running his fingers through my hair while I rubbed the side of his belly and kissed it repeatedly and gently as I could. I looked up at him then sat up straight but I still kept my hand on his belly.
"We should try coming up with a name for him." I said. Andy nodded and started to think.
"Hmmm how about Quinn?" He questioned.
"I love it." I smiled .
"What about a middle name?" He asked.
"Raine." I suggested with out even having to think about it.
"Quinn Raine Purdy." Andy said, thinking it over.
"I think it sounds perfect." I said honestly.
"I think so too." Andy smiled.

****

It was almost 3:00am and I knew I had school tomorrow but instead of sleeping, I was searching for jobs on my computer. Like I said, I need to get a job of my own and I need to be able to support my family.
"Ash?" I heard Andy's sleepy voice say. He was half asleep beside me but he was looking up at me.
"Babe, go to sleep." I said and clicked on the link to a local business' website.
"Ash just go to sleep, you can find a job in the morning." Andy yawned as he turned over. I didn't say anything because I was reading something on the screen of my laptop. A mechanical shop not to far away from here was hiring. I was pretty good with cars and motorcycles, I knee how to fix them up and what not. I decided to full out the online application. After I finished filling it out, they said I should get an email or a letter in the mail saying if I got the job or not. I really hoped I did though. I closed my laptop after turning it off then placed it on the nightstand beside me. I got behind Andy and held him in my arms, hearing him snore softly.
"Goodnight, love." I whispered to him despite the fact that he was asleep. I kissed the back of his head before I started drifting off to sleep myself.