Chapter Seven- Andley

Andy's POV

"I don't know, just asking him for homework answers man, I mean why else would I wanna talk to the freak?"
As soon as Ashley finished saying that, I slammed my locker closed and walked off. I hated him for saying that, I hated him for his stupid reputation. I walked faster and I could feel the tears spilling from my eyes. I walked in to Algebra and took a seat in the back like always. I put my head down on the desk, crying silently.

****

I was walking down the hallway, I had just gotten out of algebra. I was going to meet CC and Sammi outside so we can go get something to eat for lunch. Then suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back to see Ashley.
"Let go of me." I growled.
"Andy, I'm sorry for saying that earlier, it was just that Jake was there-" he started to explain.
"No! I'm tired of this! I'm tired of you and your stupid reputation! Is a reputation more important than true friendships and true relationships you could be having right now?" I said all that and felt like I was about to break down and cry. Fucking hormones.
"Andy, I'm really, really sorry." He said again. I just started walking away. He can go fuck himself. I started walking down the stairway but I felt like someone was creeping behind me.
"Ashley, I-" I began as I turned around but Ashley wasn't there. It was his stupid friends.
"Ashley's not here, fag." One of them said. One of them grabbed the collar of my shirt and I felt my body starting to shake. He threw me forward, releasing his grip on my collar. I tumbled and rolled down the stairs, clutching my stomach and only thinking about one thing which was protecting my baby. I finally rolled off the last stair and looked up. My body ached and I was in a massive amount of pain. I could see those jerks starting to make their way toward me. I tried to crawl toward the next set of stairs but I felt someone grab my legs and drag me back. I screamed but only received a punch in the mouth because of it. I felt one of them kick my side and I instantly curled up in a ball, laying on my side. I didn't want them to harm my baby in any sort of way. I'd be devastated if anything were to happen to my baby. A few of them grabbed my wrists and I fought as hard as I could to keep them from getting my hands away from my stomach. They finally pinned my hands above my head and I started kicking them whenever they tried to punch my stomach.
"Leave me alone.. Please.." I choked out and started crying.
"Oh is the little emo fag crying?" One of them laughed then punched me as hard as he could in my stomach. I wiggled around, trying to get free. I finally kicked the guy that punched me in the stomach. I kicked him in his face and I kicked him hard, with all of my might. Whoever had my wrists pinned let me go. Within minuets, they were all gone. I laid there curled up in a ball once again and started crying, I was honestly afraid for my baby's life. What if it didn't make it? That guy really punched me hard in the stomach. I was just so scared.

Ashley's POV

I felt bad for doing that to Andy. The words he told me kept replaying in my head. Was my silly reputation really worth hurting people I cared about or even having relationships? I realized that I had to apologize to Andy again. I had to make him just how truly sorry I was. I headed toward the direction that I saw Andy walk off to. I opened the staircase doors. I looked down and saw a boy curled up in a little ball and sobbing at the bottom of the stairs. It was Andy. I quickly ran down the stairs and over to him.
"Andy?" I asked. He looked up at me.
"Ashley..They beat me up.." He started to sob. I just opened my arms and he clung to my shirt and cried. I didn't know what to do so I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him. Andy held his stomach and I figured they had hurt his abdomen or something.
"They could've hurt it.. They could've killed it.." Andy whispered to himself.
"Hurt what? Killed what?" I asked curiously.
"My baby," he answered blankly, "Our baby, Ashley."
Baby? What was he even talking about? Maybe they hit his head because I thought he was just talking non sense.
"Baby? Our.. Baby?" I questioned.
"Ashley, I'm pregnant.. We had sex at a party 2 months ago and well now I'm pregnant with your baby.." Andy explained and looked up at me.
"How do you even know it was me? How do you know I'm the.. Dad?" I asked, to be honest, I don't know how I felt. Part of me felt happy but another part of me felt angry. I just held Andy closer, hoping to comfort him.
"I woke up in the morning and I saw that we were naked in the same bed." Andy said.
"So I'm gonna be a dad?"
Andy just nodded.
"Maybe we should take you to the hospital and make sure that the baby's okay." I said.