Chapter Twenty-Eight- Andley

-2 years later-

"You're on in 5 minuets!" Jon called through out the backstage area. Andy put the last of his war paint on and checked his reflection in the mirror. He had looked so different then he had almost 3 years ago. Some days, Andy couldn't even believe that the mirror showed a reflection of himself. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the crowd chanting "BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" Over and over again. He smiled to himself before leaving his dressing room. Andy walked until he got to the area with couches where his best friends, which were also his band mates, and Ashley were sitting down. Ashley had their son sitting in his lap.

"Finally you're out." Sammi chuckled.
"It takes a while to put on all this war paint." Andy smiled. Little Quinn hopped off of his dad's lap and started running toward Andy on his tiny toddler legs.

"Mommy!" Quinn exclaimed before hugging Andy's legs. Andy smiled and lifted his son up, holding him at his hip. Ashley smiled softly at the sight of his his boyfriend holding their son and kissing the little boy's head. Ashley stood up and walked to Andy and Quinn. The couple shared a kiss, and although it was only a few seconds long, it sent electricity through their bodies as if they had fallen in love all over again. They were interrupted by the soft giggles of their son who was looking up at them as they kissed. It was adorable that whenever his parents kissed, he would giggle and make "kissy" faces at them.

"I love you." Andy whispered to Ashley as their faces were just centimeters apart. "I love you too." Ashley whispered back as he placed a hand over Andy's slightly larger belly. Only a few weeks along and Andy was already sporting his baby bump.

"Guys you're on!" Jon informed them. Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx all nodded. Andy set Quinn down carefully and as soon as he did, the little boy went running to his auntie Sammi. It was almost routine for him, his parents and uncles performed while he watched backstage with his auntie Sammi.

After the guitarist grabbed their instruments, Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx ran on stage, earning screams and cheers for the audience in front of them. Andy loved the sight of fans, he loved feeling like he was making a difference in the peoples lives. Andy grabbed the mic which caused a few more cheers.

"We are the Black Veil Brides, and this song is called Knives and Pens!" Andy shouted in to the mic. The intro started playing by the rest of the band before Andy joined in.

The intro to the last song, which was called "The Morticians Daughter", started playing.
"Andy, I want you to close your eyes." Ashley said into a mic. Andy was a bit confused but he agreed anyway. He closed his eyes for a few seconds. Before hearing Ashley's voice again over the mic saying, "open your eyes, love."

Andy did what he was told and looked down in front of him to see Ashley down on one knee in front of him. In his hands he displayed a small velvet box containing a diamond ring. Ashley held a mic in his hands and started speaking in to it: "Andy, I know you probably weren't expecting this but I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. 3 years ago, if someone would've told me that I'd fall in love with you, I'd probably think they were crazy. Funny to think we used to hate each other, but now looked at us, standing here right in this moment. I wouldn't want to be here, kneeling down with this ring, with anyone else. You're my everything Andy, I love every single thing about you. I'm so extremely lucky to have you, and to have our son. I can't even thank you enough for blessing me, us, with him. I can't thank you enough for carrying our second child right now as well, I can't wait until he or she is born. I know I'm saying a lot right now but I just felt like I needed to say all that. Andrew Dennis Biersack.. Will you marry me?"

By now, Andy was crying silently, his hands clasped over his mouth almost like in a praying position. Andy couldn't find the voice to say anything so he just nodded and extended his left arm toward Ashley. The crowd cheered as Ashley slipped the ring on his lovers finger. Ashley stood up and engulfed Andy in a tight hug. In the background, Jinxx, Jake and CC all played the tune of "The Morticians daughter".
Andy buried his face in to Ashley's chest, tears still slipping out of his eyes and down his cheeks.

"I love you so much." Ashley said before kissing Andy's head.

"I love you too." Andy replied in a soft voice.

Who would've ever thought that young boy would make it so far. The boy who always wrote in that green book, the boy who treated his skin as though it were paper that needed to be torn or cut, the boy who dreamed of death each night and waited for it to consume him seeing as though he had nothing to live for. That boy had a dream, to be loved and to sing his the song of his life to others and to only hope they found comfort in those lyrics as much as he did himself. Look at him now, on stage with the only man he loved more than himself. His son smiling at him from backstage and his new unborn child squirming in his belly as we speak.

3 years ago, if someone would've told Andy that he'd be standing on stage, in front of fans, with Ashley Purdy and their son off stage, he would've thought they were insane. He would've never believed them. But now, here he is, doing just that.
Andy cuddled closer in to Ashley's chest before whispering to himself, "Dreams do come true"

The End

(A/N: a sequel is in the making. I'll have the first chapter up by next week, or so. Thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting. It all meant so much to me. I hope you all enjoyed this, and more fan-fics will be coming your way. Again, thank you. I love you.)