Chapter 132: Meet the Hiniyukis

I don't know why I made it snowing. It's author magic so shh.

———

Izuku felt a little nervous as he and Shoto approached the mansion-like house. Scratch that, mansion. Being number 2 Hero really did pay well.
The place was in the suburbs of Mustafu, a good half an hour's walk from the nearest station. It was beautiful. A traditional Japanese house in every way from the wooden engawa verandas to the Shoji walls. He was greeted by Touya at the door, grinning at him as he and Shoto removed their shoes in the hallway.

"Welcome to the Hiniyuki household Izu." Said the redhead with a self satisfied smirk.
The greenette smiled, gazing around what he could see of the house in fascination. "It's beautiful."
He noticed curiously, that there was a ramp instead of a step from the hall into the main corridor but he didn't question it, instead following Touya around a brief tour of the place.

They met with Natsuo in a games room, the large flat screen, x-box and range of consoles such a contrast with the tatami flooring and calligraphy artwork decorating the room, Izuku couldn't help but stare.
"Like something you see?" Asked Natsuo, smirking.
Izuku chuckled but before he could mess with him, Touya spoke, "You have no idea what you are in for, Nate."
Natsuo raised his eyebrows, before focusing his attention back on the greenette with a playful grin, "what, you bite cutie?"
"I do if you ask nice," replied Izuku lazily, but gestured behind him, "but I think Touya is warning about Sho."

Natsuo slowly looked past Izuku at his youngest brother, who was attempting to dissect him with his heterochromic eyes. He snorted, "naw, baby bro don't wanna share?"
Touya snorted, "baby bro will incinerate you, and mum will make you apologise."
Natsuo scowled and eyed Izuku in melodramatic defeat, "seems our love is not to be..."
The shorter teen sighed, "pity, I could have got a brother hat trick." He chuckled as Natsuo stared at Touya, then turned to eye a distraught Shoto, "I'm kidding Sho."
He moved over to his friend and intertwined their fingers. He kissed Shoto gently on the cheek, and smiled, "shouldn't I see the lady of the house?"
Shoto's cheeks blossomed a beautiful pink, and he nodded, seeming to forget about his brothers as he guided his love out of the games room and toward the kitchen.

"You dated him? You've been with Takami all the time I've known you?" Asked Natsuo in shock.
Touya snorted, "we met when I was still a villain, Izuku had the balls to make out with me in a back alley, reveal he knew my true identity and swan out of there. I was not warning you against the little prince, Nate."
Natsuo chuckled, "damn. Think Shoto can handle him?"
"Not at all, but he isn't alone. Come on."
They followed the couple to the kitchen, finding Rei hugging Izuku and fussing over him affectionately.

"Oh Izuku, you have bags under your eyes! Have you not been sleeping honey? Shoto, you should be taking care of him!"
"Yes Okaa-san..." said Shoto, looking genuinely ashamed.
She turned to him, Izuku still trapped in her arms, "don't look like that Shoto, I know it's been a tough few weeks."

Natsuo and Touya shared a look of resignation. They'd always assumed Shoto's babying was just because of his quirk and resultant abuse back as Todorokis, but now they were aware of youngest child privilege and were not enjoying it one bit.
It was even worse for Natsuo, having not been beaten much, thought to be dead or become a villain, he got even less attention, and yes he was in university and should be over this attention thing, but he'd only got his mum back recently, and with Touya having acted out to a level he could never achieve, and the fucking bicoloured golden boy who'd managed to make the saviour of their family fall in love with him...Natsuo had nothing. He'd cope though, like all middle children.

"We're home!"

The gathering turned to the doorway, in time to see Fuyumi and her boyfriend arrive back from their afternoon date.
Rei's eyes lit up as they always did when one of her children mentioned home. "Oh, Izuku, this is-"
"Tensei!" Izuku exclaimed happily, racing over to the blue haired man with a bright smile.
Touya and Shoto shared a look, did he fuck him?