"For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show! Everybody say Hey!"

The man was met with silence.

"What a refined response, Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready?! Yeah!"

Again silence. Serin wished he just get on with it.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you." He said.

She sighed a bit in relief, luckily she is always prepared, bringing a bit of questionable items with her, for example a swiss army knife and a few other things. Well it was only questionable with the 'normal' people or civilians.

"After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?"

"Okay?!" he repeated when only silence answered. She looked at her card, or application form she was in E. She relaxed a bit, maybe because it was designated area E which was now her favorite letter.

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their levels of difficulty.Your goal, dear listeners is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing them. Of course attacking other examinees and any other unheroic acts are prohibited!" He warned.

"May I ask a question?" everybody turned. She saw a silhouette of a male. "Ok!" Mic said and a light shone upon the teen. "On the printout there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A. the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake!"

He started rambling on a bit, and even pointed out about someone with green hair that was muttering. She wondered on how she heard his muttering, there was quite a distance between those two.

Present Mic then mentioned the fourth one, which he advised was to be avoided because it was worth 0 points. She listened as he shared the motto.

And after that, the students start to leave to change to their clothes or go to the buses that would take them to their designated area.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Serin arrived as she stared at the large wall. She wondered how were they able to fund building this large area and then she remebered that there were more than one of this large area.

She had changed to a high neck,red track suit with two white stripes on the sleeves. She tapped her shoes as she waited for the countdown.

"Ok start!" Mic yelled and the doors opened.

It seemed most of the examinees were shock that there wasn't a countdown. They snapped out of it when a fast gust of wind appeared and they turned to see dust moving, whoever it was they were already far in.

A black haired boy named kirishima, slapped his cheeks and ran. He gaped, it was only a few seconds after the timer started and it seems somebody destroyed the robots.

No, he stared a bit they were dismantled. He paled seeing some crashed to a wall as he ran. It was a girl with silver hair making the blood falling more noticeable. "you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, It was my fault" she winced touching her wound "I ran straight for the wall." she laughed bitterly.

"Look out!" she yelled when a robot crashed into the guy. He appeared, he seemed more harder like he turned to stone. "I'm fine." he said.

She nodded "I'll go now!" and run off adjusting something in her wrist. Kirishima blinked and focused as he ran, luckily he found a group of robots left untouched.