Autumn Anecdotes Intro

I wanted to do something special for this time of year. Something to get people into the autumn spirit. When I think of autumn, I think of tea and cool air and discounts on candles and trees shedding their crisp leaves and dying only to start anew. I also think about love this time of year. Love of family, love of friends, and love of everything in general. Then I began to think about the four types of love (I know there's seven, but just humor me). Storge, love of family, Philia, love between friends, Eros, romantic love, and Agape, unconditional love. Watch the stories unfold as each kind of love comes full circle and warms your heart. These stories include Kidcraft, Carnival Rose, Pumpkin Spice, and Thanks, each including an entirely new cast, plot, and setting.

Updates start on September 26th and will update each week until November 21st. Each short story will have 2 parts to it (unless I decide that it needs more, in WITCH case, we'll cross that bridge when we get there, also, I am sorry for the pun. There will be a gap week after the first two stories, but I assure you that I will resume after the break. There will also be a Q&A on November 28th if anyone is interested for the week after the last story comes to a close. You can ask about creative processes, anything about the characters, what happens to them afterwards, and so on.

See you there and happy autumn!