𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19

Tw; blood ; mentioned only once! So if you do not like the word "blood" then skip but this chapter is important 😂
~3 days later~
Nini's POV
(I updated nini's private twitter account)

Tw; blood ; mentioned only once! So if you do not like the word "blood" then skip but this chapter is important 😂~3 days later~Nini's POV(I updated nini's private twitter account)

It is Wednesday! I feel good! These past days I was a bit sad with the Ricky and I situation . Anyway it was probably the last time I will ever see him. As much as it hurts to say this I am going to move on from him. Maybe even meet someone new! I got out of bed after starting some online school for a bit. Now I am going to get dressed. I put on my ballet uniform. A maroon leotard with the matching maroon skirt. No tights under the leotard or skirt.

 No tights under the leotard or skirt

( this was as close as I was going to get toWhat the uniform  would look like! My ballet uniform  was like this but with a blue leotard and skirt!)Along with my white ballet socks! Then I put my hair in a low bun then I put the hairnet on top!  "I...

What the uniform would look like! My ballet uniform was like this but with a blue leotard and skirt!)
Along with my white ballet socks! Then I put my hair in a low bun then I put the hairnet on top! "I'm ready" I call out to the others. "Nini your up!" "We didn't have to drag you out of bed this time!" They say laughing. " I wasn't that bad." They both look at each other. "Nini you just wanted to watch tv and eat all day." "You didn't even want to dance these past couple of days!" "Ok ok" I guess I was pretty bad". "Oh yeah you were." . "Sofia is bringing breakfast from the cafe!". "Yay that sounds good!" I say. "So Nini are you ever going to talk to Ricky again,I mean this time you sounded serious in like moving on" says Avery. "I have to move on!" "I just have to".
~a couple hours later~
"Class was so fun today!" "Oh yeah it was!"says Samantha . "Let's go to the park and walk around!" "Ok I am going to change out of my ballet uniform". A couple minutes later I grab a cookie and we head to the park.