𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

Nini's POV
"You girls need to work"! " We have a competition agains Denver's dance academy this weekend and I hope that we beat them"! "Nini". I quickly jerked my head to her direction and faced her. "Yes Miss". I say worriedly. "I want to give you a solo for this weekend". "Me"I say. "Yes you". "I know it's last minute but if you are up for this challenge let me know after class". Ok Omigosh!! First of all it is really really hard to earn a solo from this dance academy!! I haven't had a solo in like weeks! I also barely got at this studio! Double bonus for me! The only thing I am worried about is I only have two days to practice!

~end of class~
"Nini you got to accept the solo" say Samantha. "Alright I am going to go tell her!". "I will accept the challenge"I say to her. "Alright Nini just so you know I am going to have to keep you here for at least 7 hours a day and you only have two days so you are going to be here long. "Also Sofia has a solo aswell so you and her will be kind of sharing my time". "Got it". "Alright I will give you a 15 minute break and then let's get working on your solo"!

Ricky's POV
"Ricky you cousin has a dance competition coming up this Saturday and we are going"! Says my mom. "Ok "I tell her. "Hey Ricky can you give me a ride to dance". "Umm ok" I say. Why did I say yes why did I say yes if I run into Nini this is all my fault. "We can go to the cafe for a little while if you want or we can go and watch some of my friends"! "Ok umm-" "let's just go to dance". "Ok"I say.

Nini's POV
" HIGHER RELEVÉ"! Yells Miss Kayla. Ok nice job Nini but we still really got to work on this dance". "Your emotions to this contemporary and dance is amazing"! "The way you literally cry during the dance"! "Is perfect"! "They even look real"! "Haha that's cause they are" I whisper . "Oh wow". "I am going through a break up". "Ok well first all we don't need boyfriends ok NO boyfriends"! "Haha yeah". "Now you get a 20 minute break also we ordered your  salad ,have you Finished school for the day asked Miss Kayla"? "Yeah I have ". Ok good job see you in 20". Ok  now Nini focus you have a solo coming up! "You took away my heart a told me we were different" start off with a side tilt. "I'm in PAINN". Prep and plié back to relevé and back to relevé. Aha I did good in my pirouette a la seconde".

Ricky's POV
"Hurry up". Whines Sofia. "Ughh ok" I say. "Look I found Nini"! says Sofia. "Ooo she's doing the song pain by Nessa Barrett that's a sad song for her solo. I watch Nini dance it was full of emotions. "I uhh should get going". "No rickyyy stay and watch your cousin!". "I am going to watch you Saturday!" "Oh hi Sofia". Hi Miss. Kayla". "Nini I got your salad". Nini looks up and sees me we make eye contact for a second and quickly look away. "I uhh should go" I blurt out. I run out and head to my car when I hear a firmilular voice that I haven't heard in a long time call out my name "Ricky"!
Hiii! Here is a new chapter!! I wonder who it is! Sorry for not updating yesterday I have been busy with online school! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!