𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

~Earlier that day~

~end of earlier that day, back to present time ~"And in second place pain From Chicago's dance academy"

"And in second place pain From Chicago's dance academy". Omigosh ahhh!! I got second place!!! A little while later the competition is over. I go back to the dressing room and change into my extra clothes. I leave my makeup on . My team and I also beat Denver's dance academy are group dance hit 3rd place! "Nini!" Avery ran up to give me a hug! "You did amazing!" She tells me. "Aww thank you". Next thing you know Samantha comes and tell me congrats! "Let's head out and see the others I say. Before we head out I take a picture and post it on my instagram.

"Nini!" Kourtney says and runs up to me! "You did amazing" she says giving me a hug

"Nini!" Kourtney says and runs up to me! "You did amazing" she says giving me a hug . "Aww thanks". I then see Sofia running towards me. "Nini girl you did amazing out there congrats"! "Thank you"I say. I see Ricky and his mom walking towards me. "Nini it's so nice to see you". Says Lynne giving me a hug . "It's so good to see you".I tell her. "Also since when were you such a amazing dancer". "Been dancing since I was three"I tell her. "Oh wow"she says . "Hey are your parents here your dad or mom". "Oh uh no they didn't come". "Oh I am sorry but we were cheering you on the whole time". I give her a smile. "Well Nini it's was great seeing you but I am going to to go see Sofia's parents". "Also Sofia you did fantastic!" Aww thank you". Oh I uh forgot my group dance costume I'll be back" I say.
Ricky's POV
I should congratulate her. Come on Ricky . Don't be rude. "Umm uhh great job today Nini" I tell her. "Uhh thanks she says giving me a smile". "Umm so how much longer are you here for"she says. We walk towards the dressing room. "I have one more week then back to school and practice". "Mm ok". There's a awkward pause. " Do you ever wish Umm you know what never mind". She says. "Wish what I ask". "Wish that we could have worked out she whispered so lightly that I could barely hear her but I heard. "All the time"I smile sadly. "Nini!" Oh hi Miss. Kayla said Nini. She looks at Ricky. "This is my boy- Ricky she corrects. "Hi nice to meet you I say and shake her hand". "Nini you did amazing" she says. Thank you she says smiling.

Sofia's POV
Ok so I totally forgot that two other friends of Ricky are coming today. They just text me that they are here. I need to find them.

Nini's POV
"Ricky" I hear a familiar annoying voice call out. No No No this can't be happening I say. We both turn around in shock at who's here in Chicago. "Hey guys did you miss us".

Ahhh! Who do you all think the two mystery people are! Ricky and nini are starting to talk again! Nini one 3nd place in her solo!
Leave comments and thoughts/predictions