𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

The night is still young, scrolling through my phone as I near the convenience store. Not looking up where I'm going as every nook and cranny of the said place is already imprinted at the back of my skull— approaching the counter where the goods are located as the same guy greeted me with "Good evening Miss, a pack of square?" nodding my head in approval as the cashier scanned the pack of cigar "It'll be ¥530" handing the exact bill as he gave me the pack with the receipt, not bothering to put it on a bag.

Igniting my lighter while holding the flame on the tip of the cig as I took a couple of short firm draws. After the cancer stick was lit, I caught sight of a person going out of the same convenience store. Inhaling a good amout of nicotine as I noticed the person stop on his tracks and look my way— raising a brow at the sight of Todoroki as I breathe out a puff of smoke. Not finding any reason to talk to the said person I walked away and went home.

—————

UA's Hero Course Curriculum has compulsory subjects like English in the morning. Sighing for the nth time as I rest my cheek on my palm, tapping random songs at my desk— looking at the board with disinterested orbs.

"So, which one of these sentences are incorrect?"

-silence-

"Everybody heads up! Wake up guuuuys!" groaning from Present Mic's sudden increase of volume as I clicked my tongue and decided to just catch some Zs.

Whining when I felt someone poke my arms stirring me awake— stretching my limbs noticing that lunch had already came, Bakugo flicked a finger on my forehead causing me to narrow my eyes towards him "Its lunch time, moron. You don't go to school just to sleep" rolling my eyes from his nagging as I stick my tongue out "Yeah, yeah, says the one who'd always sleep back then at Junior High."

Walking our way towards the giant cafeteria that serves gourmet meals at low prices. I searched for some unoccupied table while Bakugo order both our lunch— finding one at the center as I wait for him to come back but detected someone's gaze. Scanning through the crowd casually as my turquoise orbs were met with heterochromia ones. Shrugging my shoulders not giving a damn about the attention of probably getting caught by a classmate doing illegal stuff as Bakugo held two trays trudging his way towards me with a scowl "Order your damn food next time, gaijin!" smirking as I winked at him, touching the tips of my fingers lightly with my lips and blew the imaginary kiss across my hands towards the blonde making him roll his eyes

Not even a single bite when I noticed someone approaching our table. From the constant encounter with a certain someone, I thought it was the dual-haired boy but hummed when was approached with some random girl. Bakugo seems to notice as well, making his scowl deeper

"What the fuck do you want!" he inquired making the girl flinch from his voice. It seems like the girl keeps on stealing glances at me as a light bulb goes on in my brain.

"Ah. You're Miss Rush" I said as the girl emit colorful aura, probably delighted that I remember her. Bakugo then raised a confused brow towards me, making me shrug in response.

"I- I ummm... Sorry for bumping you that day, b-but IMGLADYOUPASSEDTHEENTRANCEEXAM!" she exclaimed making some of the students look at her weirdly. "Woah, easy senpai." I then scooted to give her some space to sit but was declined.

"Umm. I won't be long, I just wanna give you this handkerchief as a thank you for helping me back then." with a blush she handed me the said thing as the corner of my lips tug upwards " 'twas nothing, senpai."