𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

I woke up at first, blinking my sleepiness away as the strong aroma obliged me to go downstairs immediately— Stretching my stiff body as I notice myself tucked inside eraser's sleeping bag. Smiling gently to myself as I thought, "He must be very confused..." Now, finally wide awake, I guided myself to where the sweet fragrance came from.

Greeted with his back in the kitchen with him humming some random sound as I observe him with warm heart. "Awake now?" he asked, noticing my presence. "hm" I hummed in response making him glance towards me with a raised brow. He placed my breakfast infront of me as he sit across me, "you know" he started, pointing his fork towards me "it's not that bad doing this every now and then."

"Oh yeah?" I asked with playful tone  making him huff "I don't mind doing this forever." I continued munching my breakfast not noticing the look eraser made.

After eating in comfortable silence, I went to the living room and opened the television only to found out about the incident that involved Bakugo, Midoriya and All Might.

"That's right, it was yesterday." The course has been set. Whoever the God was, has been very generous to me since my memory is still crystal clear. Base on the fantasy novels that I've read, when you ressurect you don't remember anything from your previous life, but it seem like I remember every details, especially the pain on my chest that was stabbed by that monstrosity.

"You've been odd lately. What's up?" I heard eraser ask as he sat down besides me. "I've been?" I responded as Ieaned my head on the curved back of our sofa, staring at the ceiling nonchalantly. "Seriously kid." he inquired.

"I just...

woke up from reality."

Now staring at his confused orbs as I let a bittersweet smile grace my face.

"You were right all along...
The world indeed is a cruel place
Shota."

—————

"Hey, Midoriya!" the teacher took action to the broccoli boy that was mumbling loud enough to be called annoying— With a chop on Midoriya's head, using his elastic like hand quirk he mocked the said boy "Have you gone nuts after you saw a villain?" making the other students snicker and whisper among themselves "How can you think of going to UA like that?" The teacher finished as Midoriya covered his mouth, embarrassed from his unconscious mumbling.

"asshole..."

Zoning out every noise as I rest my chin on my palm, looking outside the window. Its been a week since Shota and I talked and came into understanding, growing more closer than ever.

10 Months

10 months left until the entrance exam for UA. I've been recalling every event that happened before I died, before I ressurected and finally got the second chance. Typing everything on the 'notes' app on my phone, as I devise plans to change my dreaded future. But stopped mid sentence as something interrupted my thoughts.

"If I change one event, won't that have a butterfly effect?" gritting my teeth not noticing someone's calculating gaze "I can't just mess things up in order to change the future. If I change something, the next thing that'll occur will be completely unknown to me. Won't that mean, my advantage of foresight is useless?"