finally some good frickin food

Mmh finally some good frikin food.
You said to yourself. The cameras rolling, your audience instantly starts memeing this one line. You are well known in the food industry. You then wake up a tear rolling down your face as you realize that meal was just a dream. You get out of your bed, which was a little softer than you remember. You walk toward your bathroom but it isn't there. Confused you pat the wall where the door should be. You shrug it off and exit the room to ask slenda if you can borrow her bathroom for a moment.
As you step out you notice slenda immediately, talk about lucky. You go to ask her about her bathroom, but notice she's looking at you in a worried manner.
Slenda: you shouldn't be out of bed, you were dead this morning. We had ann and the good doctor bring you back.
You: who, pray tell, would "the good doctor" be refering to?
Dr. Smiley: that would be me. So tell me boy, why did you have claw marks on your back? Did you anger the rake?
You: I don't know? All i remeber is the pizza party last night, the only weird thing i remeber was the occasional streak of pink and white out in the forest.
Smiley: the white sounds like rake, who wears pink though?
Slenda: maybe our boy here saw the rare glimpse of her panties. She said smirking at you. You blush at the thought then a girl dressed in a white dress walks around the corner
Slenda: ah rake it's rare to see you in here, what are you here for?
She tears up apon looking seeing you alive.
Rake: why are you alive pervert.
Apon hearing that you realize that you saw the forbidden fruit that all men crave, a woman's panties.
Author's thing, that isn't really a note. Hey I'm alive. And i did a thing. Yay.