the best jest

You walk into the next room and start to pick-up stuff. In walks a jester juggling three balls, she looks at you and starts giggling. She then starts talking.
Clown: you know the only reason they chose you is because you're alone, nobody would realize you disappeared.
You: i know
The jester frowns, stops juggling, then smiles.
Clown: so you know how unimportant you are then. How useless you are. (Please note that this character enjoys people's misery and suffering. Their personality description even says they taunt and mock their victims.)
You shed a single tear but not because you are hurt by this comment, no it's because a clown is trying to mock you. You laugh at them.
Clown: what's so funny.
You: a clown trying to hurt my feelings. I feel that jill scares me more than you do.
Clown: so you are scared of clowns.
You: jill isn't a clown. She's a mime.
Clown: she used to be a clown. Anyways why does jill scare you more than me.
You: she's so perverted.
Clown: oh so that's what I have to do. In that case I, candy pop, shall be more intimidating to you than jill.
She then starts stripping down. And you start running, again... for the third time. You hear heavy footsteps, and can only assume that means she's pursuing you. And with her, presumably in pursuit, you run for your virginity. And dive behind slenda who is confused for the second time in two days. You quickly explain why you are hiding. And she laughs at you.
Slenda: what is with you bumping into me at dinnertime with naked women on your tail.
You: it's not like I asked to be chased by them.
Candy pop arrives, and slenda gives her the same treatment as Jill. And you go prepare dinner.

Authors note

So I'm trying to be more creative with the titles of each chapter.