𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

! epilogue !

! epilogue !

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

HAVEN MALFOY WALKED INTO Kings Cross Station with her arm looped through Draco's. The station hadn't changed much—at all, actually. The brick walls were still painted that light yellow, it still had that funky smell, but the thing that really stood out was the hoards of people running into a column, and disappearing immediately after. She was suddenly reminded of a simpler time, a time when they were still young and naive about what was yet to come. Scorpious pushed his trolley full of all of his belongings in front of them, while Sirius sat on the edge of one of his suitcases, glancing around at the scenery, almost looking bored.

Haven resisted the urge to roll her eyes at her youngest son, he'd truly taken after his father in the troublemaker department. Not to mention his platinum blonde hair. In fact, both the boys had the exact same hair color as Draco. She wanted at least one of them to look remotely like her, but of course neither of them did. The only physical resemblance they shared with her was their eyes—they both had Haven's eyes.

"Ready?" Haven asked once Scorpious stopped in front of the platform. He glanced back to her, looking nervous, and she gave him a reassuring smile. Haven grabbed his hand with her free one, giving it a small squeeze. "We'll go through together."

When he nodded, the three of them quickened their pace, and ran through the column. Haven's heels clicked against the concrete ground as they made their way over to the train. Her style had changed drastically over the years—instead of the worn out jeans and sweatshirts she used to wear, her closet now consisted of pencil skirts, blazers, and loads of expensive jewelry that Draco insisted on buying for her. Not like she was complaining, though.

Haven's face broke out into a grin once she saw a number of familiar faces lined up a few feet away. She dropped Draco's arm as she brought Malory into a tight hug. Of course, she'd seen the girl only the day before at work, but it wasn't like they actually had the chance to chat. After all, they worked in two different departments at the Ministry.

"I can't believe it," the other girl mused once they pulled apart, her dark eyes trained on something behind her. Haven turned around, her gaze landing on Harry, Draco, and Ron who were wrapped up in a conversation. Something that would've made her to a double take years before, but not anymore. Things had definitely changed. "Our kids are going to school. You know, we're pretty old."

Haven's eyes landed on another redhead in the distance, and when his gaze met hers he sent her a small smile. She offered George Weasley one in return, quickly taking note of the small boy next to him with hair almost as fiery as his father's. For a moment, her heart sputtered as she remembered that there had been two. There had once been a Fred Weasley. It was odd, nineteen years had past and yet whenever she thought about the boy who had died too soon—too young, she still felt like crying.