Mirkwood

"Let the ponies go back to their master." Gandalf said.

"This forset seems sick." Bilbo said.

"No not my pony I need him." Gandalf yelled.

"Your not leaving us are you Gandalf?" Bilbo asked, concerned. Rhiannon sighed and turned towards Mirkwood. She started down the path and touched a tree. Rhiannon could feel the sickness that lays upon this forest and she didnt like it.

"You ok?" Dwalin asked coming up behind her.

"No, a sickness lies over this forest and it is making me sick." Rhiannon replied. Dwalin pulled her into a hug. Thorin saw Dwalin and Rhiannon hugging and couldnt but feel a ping of jealousy.

"Lets get moving!" Thorin yelled in anger. Rhiannon walked up beside him and intertwined her fingers with his. Thorin pulled away and walked up ahead with Balin.

"What's with him?" Rhiannon asked Dwalin, who was now beside her.Dwalin just shrugged and they continued to follow the elven path.Rhiannon had a feeling of heart pain and head pain and it wasnt pleasant.

"MAKE IT STOP!" Rhiannon screamed to no one in particular. Everyone turned to face her. She was on the ground curled up in a ball.

"Rhiannon..." Bilbo exclaimed. Rhiannon kept shaking and shaking until she just stopped. Rhiannon looked up and came face to face with the biggest spider she has ever seen.

"Spiders?" Rhiannon questioned before fighting them off of her. She saw Bilbo jumping from tree to tree freeing all the dwarves. Rhiannon turned around and came face to face with Legolas and all his warriors.

"Rhiannon?" Legolas questioned.

"Ah, Legolas nice to see you cousin." Rhiannon smiled(Rhiannon and Legolas are not really cousin they just act like they are). Legolas turned his attention to Thorin.

"Dont think I wont kill you dwarf." Rhiannon smirked and turned and saw Tauriel. They looked at each other for a few minutes before screaming and hugging each other.

"I have missed you so much!" Tauriel said.

"I have missed you too. It is so good to see you." Rhiannon said.The wood elves took them into their kingdom and throw all the dwarves except Rhiannon and Thorin into cells.