Hello old friend

Pain shot through my hands as the rope dug into my skin. I woke up 10 minutes ago in a cell, tied to a chair. No one came to see me yet, but I knew where I was. This was the LOV hideout. 

If those bastards think they can kidnap me without a fight, they're wrong! I will blast every last soul in this building for messing with me! My blood was boiling at the thought of someone thinking they can get away with this! 

The door on the other side of the room opened, a short man walking through. He had dark green hair and a mask that covered the bottom half of his face. He wore a white button-up with a vest and dark green tie. He looked familiar but decided it was probably because he was a known villain. 

"Hello, Kacchan. So lovely of you to meet with me," His liquid voice spoke out, but my mind caught on the nickname he called me. I knew I probably looked like an idiot with my mouth hanging open and my eyes wide. 

"D-Deku? What the hell happened to you!" I screamed, taking in his new look. He pulled down the mask, showing off a crazed smile and a deep ragged scar ripping across his lips. 

"You were right, Kacchan. I couldn't be a hero, not without a quirk. I quickly gave up on that dream, but when Shiggy came to me, offering me a place in the league and a quirk, there was no way I was going to say no! I guess I have you to thank for that!" He said happily, looking down at his hands when he mentioned his quirk. 

"Quirk? How can you have a quirk?" I yelled, getting my surprise under control. 

"Only you would become hung up on my quirk when I just told you my backstory," Deku clicked his tongue, striding into the room. He looked so at ease, so calm, so dangerous. 

"If you really want to know, it's called Blood Bending," He said, his hand shooting out. He slowly formed a fist with his hands, activating his quirk. I could feel the blood freezing in my body, making my muscles scream from lack of oxygen and my mind swim. I groaned as pain spiked in my body. 

Deku released his hold on me, his hands dropping to his side. "You know, I'm the one that convinced Shiggy to bring you here! All I had to do was tell him how much I wanted to see you again! Of course, there's a way out of this, join our group and I won't kill you," Deku smirked. 

"LIKE HELL I'D JOIN THE VILLAINS!" I screamed, my blood boiling in anger again. His eyes darkened, but his smile never wavered. 

"Tch, my Kacchan, you haven't changed a bit! Do you still bully people? Do you still have your posse of assholes that follow your every word?" Deku asked, anger lighting up his eyes. 

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN EXTRA!" I snapped, my mind bringing up images of Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido. 

"Do you think they really care for you? They're only friends with you because of your quirk! That's why I didn't have any! Useless, weak, defenseless Deku couldn't amount to anything! Everyone thought there was no way I could get far in life, oh how they were wrong," Deku continued, his eyes digging holes into mine. 

"So tell me, Kacchan, did bullying me accomplish anything? Did it make you feel better? I'm sure you saw how sad "Auntie Inko" was when I disappeared, how everyone laughed saying I was as good as dead, how did you feel?" Deku growled out, getting close to my face so I could see the pain in his eyes. 

"I-I" I stuttered, remembering how hard the guilt hit me when he left, most of all when I saw Inko sobbing about losing Izuku. She was never the same after that. Deku laughed, a psychotic laugh that made my body go rigid. The sound bounced off the walls, almost making an echo effect with the psycho laugh. 

In the blink of an eye, the laughter was gone and Deku was leaning the chair back, his hand right next to my face. 

"I can break you, tear you limb from limb, cut you till your insides hang out of your body, then dump you at the UA gate for everyone to find you," Deku whispered in my ear, sending shivers and waves of panic to flood my body. 

"Oh Kacchan, this is going to be so much fun!" He said, pulling away from me. His eyes shimmered with excitement and craziness, his smile twisted and cruel. I couldn't believe the small innocent Deku I knew turned into the monster in front of me. 

From the strap around his thigh, Deku pulled out a large knife. I could see my horror-filled eyes in the reflection on the blade, panic swelling in my chest as he drew closer, digging the knife into my stomach. 

"Goodbye, old friend" He whispered.