"Well, that's an honor. I really should introduce you to my other friends. Winn, James 'Jimmy' Olsen, my sister Alex and her girlfriend," she listed off. 

"Woah, your sister is gay and you're bi. I guess it runs in the family," I smiled at her and I saw a faint blush run through her face. She nervously fiddled with her fingers.

"I guess it does. Question, do you want to meet them all tonight? We have game night," she offered and I smiled, nodding. Playing monopoly was fun yesterday.

"Alright, we have a new superfriend," she announced and covered her mouth immediately. 

"I wasn't supposed to say that. It's just a name of the group of friends we have, superfriends," she said quickly and I nodded.

"Superfriend it is," I said and got up. Although I didn't want to leave, I didn't want to overuse my welcome here. 

"I suppose I should get going. Housecleaning, am I right? I'll text you soon. I'll be over at... what time?" I asked her and she looked at the clock.

"Uh... 5 pm on Sundays is game night. Feel free to join any time," she said and I nodded. I stood up from the couch, and waved at her as I left the office.

As soon as I had left the building, I heard a loud bang! I saw a shooter with a gun in his hand, and I waited for the bullet to pierce my skin, but there stood, in her mighty, Supergirl. She leaned over to pick up the bullet, and I saw a little bit of her ass. Which is mighty fine. What am I thinking?!

"I think you dropped this. Oops... I think I broke it," she said and handed him the bullet, and he just looked at her, dropped the gun, and she flicked him on the head, between the eyes, knocking him unconscious. She slung him over her shoulder, and walked over to me.

"Are you alright, Miss Luthor?" I stared into her blue eyes, and nodded, mesmerized by her beauty. She flashed a smile.

"Okay. I'll make sure he gets put in jail for his ah... assassination attempt," I smiled and she shot up into the sky, making a beeline for the local jail. I really don't understand how her hair stays put, and doesn't mess up when she does that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara

Holy Rao, why did Lena have to be so perf- what?! No, she's a friend. Just a friend. Just. A. Friend. Nothing more, nothing less, no lines crossed.

I flew to the jail, setting him into a cell and locking it. An officer nodded her approval at me, and I flashed her a smile, exiting the jail, and shooting up and into the sky. 

As I was flying, I decided to actually check on Lena, but as Supergirl. I touched down, like a feather, on her balcony, and she turned to look at me.

"Supergirl! What a pleasant surprise. How are you doing?" she asked me and I smiled.

"I'm doing alright, but the real question is, are you?" I asked her, and she strode over to me, and I couldn't help but watch her hips sway in her path.

"I'm doing more than okay. Tell me, what do you do in your spare time? Day job?" she asked me and raised an eyebrow. I gulped.

"Uh... I... yeah. Day job," I answered her and she tilted her head slightly.

"Oo, let me guess. FBI Agent?" I laughed.

"No, quite the opposite. Magazine," I answered her. I wasn't going to say reporter, since I really didn't need her finding my identity so quickly.

"Catco? Daily Planet?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I'm not so sure if I should answer yes or no. I'm trying to keep my identity a secret," I answered her and she nodded.