Chapter 17: Plan B

Here is the next chapter u have all been waiting for, sry for the late update. I have been busy lately:((((((

I added a music, feel free to listen to it. And if you have musics you want to listen while reading my story feel free to tell me. ^__^

Chapter 17: Plan B

Lucy's POV:

Natsu was spacing out so I went to the kitchen in order to cook breakfast. It was all ready late. Natsu has been spacing out since I told to him 'I hated him'. I wonder what is on his mind right now.

''Natsu breakfast is ready, come to the kitchen and eat breakfast before it gets cold.''

''Coming'' Natsu replied and after a while he come to the kicthen and sat down. He took the pancakes and ate them while I did the same. The silent was ackward. I didn't know what to say. Being around Natsu felt wrong, I don't know how to say this, but every time I was near him I could feel my heart starting to beat faster. I really don't understand myself. I'm going out with Natsume and he is my fiancé so why am I feeling this toward him. My thoughts were interrupted my a male's voice. I knew who it was because there was no one other than him in here with me.

"Lucy, there something I need to tell you...." Natsu trailed off and started looking around. He looked nervous. I wonder what he wants to tell me. But, I don't trust him. He is after all the killer of my family.

"What is it you want to tell me?" I asked even though half of me was against me for sounding cold. But I didn't care. I still had that picture in my head.
The day my parents died.
The day I lost my home.
The day I lost everything.

"This may sound a lie to you but it's the truth. Lucy I didn't kill you parents." Wait what?

"Hahahaha, yeah right. You want me to believe that you didn't. The who did?" This conservation was turning to be a fun one.

"I know you don't believe me Lucy. But everything I'm telling you is the truth. The one that killed your parents that day was no other than that bastard's father."

"Who?" Now I was listening. Natsu looked dead serious and you don't see that everyday. It was kind of cute seeing his serious face. 

Wait! What? Did I just call Natsu cute? Stop Daydreaming Lucy.

He avoided eye contact and was looking around the room. Now I was curious. "Natsu, If it wasn't you, then who?" I had no idea, but part of me knew he was telling the truth. But of course there was the other part.

"I-it's was that guy's father." Natsu was now looking at my eyes again. Who is he talking about? He is saying that guy's father, but who is this guy?

"Natsu, I don't understand what you are saying? Who is this guy?" I asked

Natsu's POV:

"Natsu, I don't understand what you are saying? Who is this guy? Lucy asked. I didn't know how to replay because I didn't know his name. Just my luck. Here I thought I could tell Lucy everything, but because of one damn name, I can't tell her. Ahhhhh!!!

"Natsu, are you listening to me" Lucy brought me back to reality. "Who is this guy you are talking about?" Lucy repeated again and she looked angry. She even stopped eating and was listening to me. I thought she would just ignore me and contuine eating, but she was listening. Listening to what I had to say. I never though this day world came. But it did. Lucy is finally listening to me. 

"I know you think I'm lying, but it's the truth. I-i don't know his name." Lucy started laughing and I was sitting here embarrassed. Here I thought I could convince her but she is probably thinking I'm lying now.