Chapter 13: The anger and the happiness

Hi guys how have u been? I have been tried this days because of school. Every teacher gives us homework and its NOT homework to the next week. Its a homework to tomorrow. Can't they just give us a break.

Oh sorry i have to stop the boring author note. So what does u guys think about this story. Just comment. It really means a lot to me. Lets stop the boring note and get on with the next chapter.

Previously chapter:

Natsum's POV

"Stop it! the thing you are about to do. You are wrong. Lisanna is my wife so back off. GOT IT. If i ever see you with her again you are dead meat, PUNK!

Enjoy chapter 13:

Natsu's POV

What the...? What does he mean? Lisanna is his wife soo she was lying tom e all this time. All the good time we had together, it was all fake. No i don't want to believe that. She was my first love and this is her answer to my first love. What can be more cruel than your girlfriend cheeting on you all time while you though about going on the next step with your relationshiip.

"Natsu... it's wrong, i'm not his wife. H-h-he is lying. Natsu believe me." Lisanna said with worry face. Just as i though. It was fake worry face.

"So who will i believe, you or him." i said with angry voice. I was trumbling, i wanted just to go home.

"Natsu don't you believe me? Is that what you are saying?"

"I don't know who to believe anymore, because i already know you were cheeting on me, because i saw you with that man somedays ago. Now i know your feelings for me.. it was all a lie, you were just toying with my heart. I had enough. We are done

"No Natsu...."

"I don't want to see your ugly face anymore and i already told you we are DONE!" i don't want this. My heart aches. I want to go home. I can't hold back my tears anymore.

Lucy's POV

It made me really happy to se Natsu's face, but somewhere in my heart it hurt. I don't know the reason but it hurt alot seeing Natsu's face like that. Why? Why do i feel like this? It's not like i have feelings for him? No way, not in a million year. But it still hurt...

I walked to Natsu and gave him a hug. I don't know the reason but my body was moving on this own. I could feel him trumling but i didn't let him go. I looked to Natsume and he was angry. Why? Why was he angry? Was he jealous? No that can't be, but now that i think about it Natsume say somthing like i was his fience so it that is true that menas he is jealous because he is in love with me. I don't think so, Natsume has been helping me because he is my childood friend. Thats all.

I took Natsu went home. When i got home i told him to take a bath. He did as i told him. He was trumbling. Everyone knows how it feels to betrayed. I don't know but somehow i know deep in my heart.

When Natsu came out his eyes were red as Erza's her. I didn't know what to do? I just wanted to be with hiss ide until he overcome this illness. I huged him again.

"L-Lu-cy..."

"Yeah.."

"Can i stay over to-night"

"yeah of course, why not?"

"thanks.. you are the only one i can trust" the last word catch me. 'trust'. I was one of the people who betrayed him but i didn't wanted to think about it just now. The only think that was important now wa sto make him happy.

************At the night**********

Natsu was sleeping on my bed. I hate to say this but i don't like people sleeping on my bed. What can say when you have your friend crying liek a baby in front of you.

Natsu's POV

I don't know why but thanks to Lucy i feel much better.

*********In Natsu's dream********

Where am i? What is this?

"su- atsu-Natsu"

"Who is their" i asked

"Natsu, it's me." the person i saw was a person i wanted to see for a long time. It was my...

dad

"d-dad"

"how have you been my son?"

"It's fine except i was dumped to day by Lisanna"

"Son, you got it wrong, it wasn't Lisanna's fault. Ok half of it."

"What do you mean my 'half of it'"

"Your friend Lucy, she is behind this. What I want to say is, that guy called Natsume, made Lucy hate you."

"What do you mean 'made her hate you'"

"I don't know what he has done to her, but one thing is for sure. He rewrite Lucy's memories. I don't know what kind of magic he used, but he wants Lucy to hate you so he can destroy you. He wants Lucy for himself. He knows Lucy is in love with you, but he is also in love with her. Not only that, he is going to sacrifice her in order to fulfil his goal. Lucy doesn't know all about this. You h-ave t-o...."

"Dad, wait, i can't hear you." and so he vanished.

The entire thing he said was true so Lucy was one of them who betrayed me. But wait, her memories were rewrite or changed from the past so he made me her enemy.

"OP-Stop, Stop it"

Someone screaming interrupted my dream. I woke up and looked around. I saw Lucy screaming, like if she was having a nightmare. I walked to her and called her name. But got nothing. She didn't even move. She was only screaming like it was no tomorrow. I didn't know what to do? I couldn't think of something to wake up her but then i don't know, for some reason my body moved on it's own.

­ ~ I kissed her ~. I don't know why? But she woke up.

*****End of chapter 13**********

Author note*

Sorry guys for the late update. We had many homework and big tests too. It was hard, i just want to forget about it. But i can't because a national test is coming up soon and i havet o remember all the thing we have gone through.

Natsu kissed her, awoo NaLu is starting...

But i will try updating every weekend if i got free time XD

*VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE PLZ*

cya soon guys, love u all

~ Natsudragneel1020 ~