Chapter 6: Confused

Enjoy chapter 6. The fun will start now. Don't miss it and thx for all who have been reading my story. Love u<3

Lucy's POV

Ah what should i do? If I go to the guild, I will see Natsu there. I haven't forget about what he said to me last night. "Waaaw! I don't know what to do?". I said loud, but not loud enough so people could hear it because I was in my room. I took a shower and then put on my usually clothes (blue t-shirt and blue skirt). I ate breakfast and went to go to the guild but what about Natsu...

Lisanna's POV

Tomorrow my happiness begins.

*Flashback*

I saw Natsu and happy walking their self and his face was full of happiness, If i'm not mistaken he came from Lucy's apartment's direction. What the heck happened? Seeing Natsu happy like that that made me angry. I guess it's time!

"Hi Natsu! What's up?" I asked while trying my best to smile. "I... C-confessed to Lucy" the fire boy said. What the heck? Did he just said confessed. That girl is taking my Natsu away from me. "Natsu, do you want a drink" I said while hoping he will say yes. "Yeah! Thanks'' he said. Yes finally you will be mine Natsu. "Here you go" I said while giving him the drink. When he was finish, he immediately fell to the ground.

Natsu, the drink you drank was a poison, that makes you forget who you love the most in other word Lucy. When you woke up I will be your side because I will be the one replacing Lucy. Your confession with her will be mine instead.

It was good that I teamed up with him. He wants Lucy and I want Natsu. The easiest thing to do is to separate them. I wonder how Lucy will act when she sees Natsu, that he doesn't remember what happened.

*End of flashback*

Natsu's POV

What happened to me? The only thing i remember before i was unconsciousness was that...

I confessed to.....

Lisanna.

As i remembered everything, my face was red as tomato. What will she answer? Yes or No. I'm nervous, hope she feels the same as me.

I opened the door of the guild. I saw Lisanna talking with her sister. I went to talk to her, but then I'm scared that she will reject me. When I was close to Lisanna, suddenly someone walked me by. It was Lucy. I run to her.

"Hey Lucy!" I said with a smile. She was nervous and she was blushing way too much. "H-hey N-N-Natsu!" She said with a nervous voice. What happened she was also avoiding an eye contact. Why? Why was she avoiding me? Did something happened to her?

"Lucy did something happened?" I asked her while thinking who did this to her and if i find him i will kill him.

Lucy's POV

"Lucy did something happened?" Natsu asked while making an angry face. What? What does he mean did something happened to you?? Did he forget that he confessed to me last night. Ah my face began to be red as i remembered what happened last night.

"D-d-did y-you f-forget what happened l-l-last n-ni-ght'". I said with a nervous voice, my face was red as tomato and avoiding an eye contact.

"Last night? What do you mean? Last night, I confessed to Lisanna, but haven't got any answer yet". Natsu said. As he finished talking, I was shocked. What? Didn't he confessed to me last night. Hearing what he said, it's like if my heart is stocked with thousand arrows..

"Is something wrong Lucy" Natsu asked while walking closer. "N-no, no I was just surprised. Thats all!" I said while holding my tears back. I don't want Natsu to see me like this. I run out of the guild, i could see Natsu calling for me. But I continued running.

Why? Why do I have to feel this way? It's not like i have feelings for him. Ah feelings? Does this mean i'm in love with Natsu. No way, but my heart is pounding like a crazy. This really means that i'm in love with Natsu.

"LUCY! WAIT UP" someone said and if i am right, it sound like if that person was behind me. I looked behind and i saw my best childhood friend. It was...

Natsume. He was my first love, but he moved before I could confess to him. Wonder what he is doing here.

"Long time no seen Lana (Lana is the name Natsume gave Lucy)". Natsume said while catching his breath. "Its been long since we have seen each other. What are you doing here?" I said while hugging him. Of course he hugged me back, but it was something that was different about him. Don't know what, but he wan't acting like the Natsume i knew.

"I came here in order to take you back" my childhood said. What? "I don't want to go back to that house, its horrible" i said without packing down because that house is horrible. It was the truth. "Why? You are my fiancé now" Natsume said. I was shocked hearing that word "fiancé".

"I can't because I love someone else, I don't know yet but I don't want to forget the feelings I have for him" I said.

"It's Natsu right. He doesn't feel the same. Come with me for a minute". Natsume said while dragging me. "Hey wait were are you taking me?" He grabbed my hand and he was strong. I followed him until we stopped in front of a cherry blossom. It was so beautiful I was day dreaming when Natsume cut it. "Look there" he said while pointing in front of us.

First i couldn't see what it was then I saw two people if I was right. I looked closer, one of them had a pink hair and the other one had a while hair. It can't be, no their is no way it will be him.

But unfortunately it was Natsu who was kissing Lisanna. My heart hurts like and my heart feels like it has been stepped with thousand arrows, I don't want to feel this way. This isn't the right thing, I could see Lisanna smiling at me (an evil smile).

I ran out from their because i couldn't watch. I could see Natsume smiling and calling for my name. But that didn't even mattered because i don't have anything left anymore. It would be better if i just died. These things, I wouldn't have seen if I was dead.

While i was running I saw a light, heard a car sound and...

darkness.

*After three months*

What happened to me? The last thing i remember is "Awoch" my head hurts. "Lu-chan you are wake" someone behind me, i looked to see who it was... Levy. She hugged me and i hugged her back. "Levy! Why are you crying? I have been only sleeping for a day right!" I said while hugging her, as i said she stopped hugging me. "What are you talking about? You have been sleeping for three months. You got on an accident while you were running from something. I will go and tell the others that you are awake" Levy said while walking out.

I was sleeping for three months, ... Who was I thinking? What happened to me before I got on an accident.

Nobody's POV

"Why did you do that Lisanna? Now my plans are ruined because of your action". Someone said who was in the dark.

"But that doesn't matter because Lucy doesn't remember Natsu anymore" Lisanna said with an evil smile.

*End of chapter 6*

Wow. Lucy got on an accident, this is so fun. Wonder what will happened next? Read and you will se.

Thx for all who have been reading my story. Love you all. I love to if you guys could give me feedbacks. If you can!!!

Well see you soon. I will update the next chapter ASAP. Well look forward to it =_=.

Aye sir~

~Natsudragneel1020~