Hold: A sweet time

This is one-shot story so I hope u guys all like it. I will update the next chapter soon.

Lets stop the small talk and get on with the story...

A sweet time:

Lucy's POV:

It has been a while since I have been in a festival. Since I was born until I joined Fairy tail I was treated like a princess. I know most people think it's really good to me a princess but for me it was a nightmare.

Well know I got Fairy tail so I don't have to think about me being a princess anymore. Since I come to Fairy tail, my life has been the same. Of course, I'm in a world of magic but not just that. I couldn't take my eyes off on guy. His name is Natsu Dragneel and he is always with a girl named Lisanna. It makes me sick; sometime I feel anger boiling inside me. I wonder what it is? I have never felt like this before. What is this feeling? I haven't told anyone yet but I wonder will I feel better if I told someone. It's best I don't tell anyone.

I'm so tried. Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Charlie, Happy and me just came back from a mission. I didn't do much as always. Sometimes I wonder if it was best that I came to fairy tail. I don't know why, but sometimes I feel like I don't belong here.

I open the door of fairy tail and walked out. I guess no one noticed that I was going back home. I feel like I became invisible just like when I was a princess back then. After this girl called Lisanna came back from "life"; my life hasn't been a while. She took everything from me. Sometimes I feel like it was best that she didn't came back.

*****Lucy's apartment******

Finally home. I feel myself after when I'm alone. Now that I think about it Natsu hasn't come to my house after that girl came back. I wonder if I was just a replacement of her place. Yeah, that has to be. Because after she came back, no one has paid attention to me so it just has to me that I was a replacement of her and now that she is back, they don't need me. It's like if I'm a trash that they can just through away.

Natsu's POV:

I'm really happy that Lisanna came back. My life hasn't been better, but I feel lonely in the bottom of my heart. I wonder what it is. I never felt like this before. It's like if I'm missing a important piece of my heart.

While chatting with my childhood friend, I saw Lucy leaving the guild. She wasn't acting like she did always. If she were just like always she would be in a happy mood and talk to the girls, but this days she wasn't doing anything. She was just coming to the guild and look the mission board then order a drink and after that go home. If I'm right no one paid attention to her. I think that after Lisanna came back, she became invisible. And know that I think about it. I haven't visit her home after Lisanna came back.

I decided, I should go and visit her today.

**********Lucy's apartment*******

I never use the door so as I was about to open the window; I heard tears. I looked around and there were no body around me, but then I remembered....

LUCY.

I opened the window quick and looked around. I saw her crying on her bed. I walked closer to her and she noticed me. She stopped crying and looked and turned around.

"Oh... Na..tsu" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My heart hurt and it felt like it was shattered into a million pieces after seeing Lucy's face. She looked pale, just like a person who hasn't slept for days.

"Lucy, what happened? Who did it?" angry was boiling inside me. I have never felt this angry in my whole life.

"I'm fine... Natsu, it's nothing" she was forcing herself to smile. I could se it through that she was forcing herself.

"Your are not fine. Just tell me what happened." The more it took, the angrier I was. I couldn't take it anymore. "If you are not going to tell me then I'm going to sleep over tonight." She didn't say anything; it was more like she was happy. Seeing her smile face made my heart skip a beat. I think I was blushing too so I turned around so she didn't see my blushing face. It was so embarrassing. The feelings I was wondering about, I finally knew what they were. It was LOVE! Just saying the word makes me my heart skip a beat. Ahh... It's not time to think about that.

I helped Lucy to get out and after that she took a shower while I was just sitting her bed thinking about why she was crying.

Lucy's POV:

I was so happy that Natsu came. I was overjoyed when he told me that he was going to stay over. Wait a sec... I wasn't thinking about pervert thinks; I was happy that he didn't forget about me. My heart was beating first all time he was around me until we went to bed.

*****In the middle of night********

Natsu's POV

For some reason I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about the reason why Lucy was crying. It wasn't like her.

As I was going to sleep, I heard someone talking. I sat down and looked around. I didn't saw anything but then I saw Lucy. She was babbling, I couldn't hear her well so I went a little closer and closer until I could hear it well.

"... Why? Why did you forget about me? Was I just a trash? I can't take this anymore. I don't want to stay anymore. I want to go... I want to go far from here."

I was shocked hearing what she was saying. At first I couldn't understand what she was talking about then I understood. She was lonely. Now that Lisanna was back no one paid attention to her. She became an invisible person. I can't let her feel like this anymore. I have to come up with something otherwise Lucy will be gone.

******In the morning*********

Lucy's POV:

I woke up and for some reason I was happy. All this days I was waking up with a sad or emotionless face. Like I didn't want to do anything more than just laying on my bed. But to day was different, I really didn't wanted to lie on my bed.

After making myself-ready I went to fairy tail. I didn't want to open the door, but for some reason my hand just moved on it's on. After coming in, it was the same as after she came back. I want from happiness to sadness. I didn't know why I was happy this morning and making myself ready fast to, but after seeing this I think all my hard work was for nothing.

I went back to my house. As I was open the door... I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was Natsu, Levy-chan, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Juvia and Cana. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Erza walked to me and saw:

"I'm so sorry Lucy. I didn't know that you were suffering." After that she started babbling other things.

"Lu-chan... I'm so sorry. If I just noticed it earlier you wouldn't have suffered yourself. " Levy said while crying. Of course I was crying after I saw her crying too.

All the other girls said the something. I was so happy. Everything was back to normal again. I got my friends back too. I was so happy that I could die.

After a while of chatting, laughing and other things, everyone went home except one person.

Natsu.

I went to the kitchen and was washing the dished. While I was washing; Natsu came behind me and hugged me. I didn't know what to do. My whole body just froze and my heart was beating faster and faster.

"N-N-Natsu"

"Don't turn around. Just hear me out."

"O-ok"

Natsu's POV:

My heart was beating faster and faster. I couldn't take it anymore, without realizing I hugged Lucy from behind. My body just moved on it's on.

"N-N-Natsu" Lucy said and she sound like she was nervous. She was turning around. No, no, not now. I was so embarrassed and my face was so red. I didn't wanted Lucy to see me like this.

"Don't turn around. Just hear me out." I said without thinking and she stopped turning around.

"O-ok" she replied.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I LOVE YOU, Lucy. Will you go out with me"?

Lucy's POV:

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I LOVE YOU, Lucy. Will you go out with me?" W-whaaat. Natsu loves me. I can't believe this. It's just like a dream. I don't know how to respond. I'm overjoyed now. Words won't come out but I have to respond otherwise he will think the opposite way.

"Y-yeah!" I turned around and hugged him.

Natsu's POV:

Y-yeah!" as Lucy said that word I was so happy. I didn't know what to do anymore. While I was thinking Lucy turn around and hugged. I was surprised at first but then I hugged her back.

We stopped hugging and she looked up and without realising our lips torch each other.

Lucy's POV:

I was shocked as our lips torched each other. I didn't know what to do. It was my first kiss. I was frozen in a few moments but then I kissed back. I was so happy that I didn't know what to do.

We continued kissing for a while then I felt Natsu licking her lips, wanting to enter. I happily opened my mouth to give him an entrance. Natsu didn't waste a time slipping in his tongue into my mouth. I was so happy that I didn't want to stop. My feeling for him just crew more. That was something I was sure about.

I didn't know my first kiss would be like this, but I was overjoyed to think about those kinds of things. >^__^<

Author note:

So what do you think? My first time writing a one-shot story and I feel happy about it. Thanks for supporting me. I'm really happy about it. Oh.. Yeah hope you like this one-shot story.

Just comment, I would love to hear what you guys though about this one-shot story.

Anyway I will update the next chapter of the real story soon and I really mean when I said "soon".

Well cya soon minna =__=

~Natsudragneel1020~