meeting the aliens themselves part 1

Previously on the return of the high commander

Hearing those voices causes him to shiver and flinches, he then turns his head shakingly to see Akagi, Bismarck, hood, laffey, and ayanami all staring at him with crazed smiles, shadows on their faces, shrink pupils in their eyes with their weapons on hand as William just gulps.

William:"shit...I'm in danger"

Present

Nile:"you sure he's not gonna kill us?"

Carl:"it'll be fine, he had a time of his life with the girls at the bath after all"

Currently the duo of nile and carl could be seen heading to William's room, with nile worrying about the fact that they locked their best friend in a hot spring with a group of obsessed, psychopathic, hot, and cute girls to have *coughs* sex *coughs*. After the duo arrived, carl knocked the door before the door opened up and pull them in before the sound of the two asking mercy just echoes

*Sometime later*

William:"so? Do you have any explanation of why the FUCK I got locked in a hot spring and almost lose my FUCKING sanity of FUCKING those girls?"

Carl:"well, at least you got to have time with a lot of cute and hot girls every guy would dream of right?"

Nile:"that's not my doing, it's all of his plans there not me"

William:"shut yer traps, what businesses d'ya have with me anyways? There's no way you two have the guts to come here after that except you have some beans to spill so spill it"

Carl then stands back up as he dust off his uniform before fixing his glasses.

Carl:"Ah yea, we have to pack up."

William:"packin up? To where?"

Carl:"we're scheduled to meet with the territorial sirens soon, we need to show what you have in your sleeves to convince them that you're one of the top merits of our side"

William:"you mean..as in now?"

Nile, now standing up nods as he dust off his uniform as well.

Nile:"yeah, it's best that we go now"

William just sighs and grumbles and sighs.

William:"fine get out then, once my groin feel better I'll report to ya immediately"

Says William as he escort the two out of his room.

Carl:"hey at least it felt good right?"

Carl smiles as William twitches before he smacks the two heads

Carl:"ow!"

Nile:"ow-hey!why do I got hit too??!"

Both keep getting smacks on their heads from William as they step away making their way to the elevator before William stops them

William:"hey, use the stairs"

Nile:"but-"

William:"Use the FUCKING stairs!"

William screams as he keeps smacking the two's heads as they ran away from him using the stairs before William shakes his head and grumble as he goes back into his room.

*A few moments later*

A few minutes past as William could be seen packing up his stuff, it's inside ain't much. Some clothes, cleaning supplies, and his trusty gun. Trying to keep the essentials only like a true soldier he is as he don't really like bringing more then what he needed.