SEVEN 」GUNS AND MANNEQUINS

8.

"LIKE I SAID TO YOUR son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." The man from earlier said as he sat on his office chair, talking to Klaus, Five and Y/N.

The girl rolled her eyes and took a deep breath as she scratched her eyebrow in exasperation. "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," Five said between gritted teeth.

"Well, that's not my problem," Lance said, looking at them like he's going to win whatever this is. "Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do. So," Klaus shook his head slowly.

"And what about my consent?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Excuse me?" Lance looked at him incredulously. "You're not excused." Y/N said, making him glare at her.

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my children?" Klaus dramatically continued, pointing to Five and Y/N. The boy squinted his eyes at him as the girl covered his face with both of her hands in embarrassment and humor.

"What?" Both Number Five and the man asked.

"You heard me," Number Four responded.

"I didn't touch your kids," the doctor protested.

"Oh really? well, how did they get those swollen lips then?"

"They don't have swollen — " with that, Klaus swiftly punched Five and slapped Y/N hard. Both of them grunted.

The séance inhaled sharply and placed his hands on the man's desk with an intimidating stare. "I want it. Name, please. now." he said.

"You're crazy," Lance pointed out. Five licked his bottom lip that was bleeding and Y/N touched hers in the background.

Klaus chuckled. "You have no idea," he said and saw a snow globe. He took it and read the text. "Peace on Earth. That's so sweet." With that, he smacked it on his head with a loud groan, sending him- self to the ground. Shards of glass scattered in the office and concerned looks were exchanged. Number Four yelled in pain. "God, that hurt!"

His forehead was bleeding and his hair was wet. Lance abruptly grabbed the telephone to call security only to lose it again once Klaus snatched it from his hands.

"What are you doing?!" The man furiously asked. Klaus gasped, "There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" He reported and put the phone down with the receiver clattering.

He then sighed. "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

"It's Lance," he corrected with a gulp.

"In about sixty seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'what the hell happened?' and we're gonna tell them that you . . . beat the shit out of us." Number Four sobbed dramatically. Five and Y/N smiled trying their best not to laugh.

"You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh my god, you are gonna get passed around like a — you're just gonna do great. that's all I'm saying." Klaus carried on talking. He cheerfully moved around.

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard." Mr. Big said, looking at him then the kids.

"Oh trust me, what he's done now doesn't compare to what he does daily at home." Y/N stated and innocently batted her eyelashes at him. Five patted the girl's shoulder. "She's right. our father would gladly show you more but, security," he said and pointed his thumb behind him.