FOUR 」POT OF COFFEE

• इन्हें समर्पित: kissthedawn

5.

THE THUNDER rumbled loudly, scaring the sun that hid behind the thick grey clouds responsible for the pouring rain all over the gloomy town. At the academy's courtyard stood the soaked statue of their dearest Ben who unfortunately lost his life on a mission.

Everyone who lived under the roof came out, holding their umbrellas above their heads which hung low mournfully.

"Did something happen?" Grace asked out of nowhere. The Hargreeves including

Y/N and Pogo flashed her a look of worry.

"Dad died. Remember?" Allison answered. Their robotic mother looked down as the realisation hit her.

"Oh, yes. Of course."

"Is mom okay?" Number Three asked her siblings. Diego was quick to answer the question as if by pure instinct.

"Yeah, yeah. She's fine. She just needs to rest — you know, recharge."

Pogo stepped up and looked at Luther. "Whenever you're ready, Dear Boy." Number One clutched the columbarium and opened the lid, scattering what remained of Reginald Hargreeves, a pound of ash.

Unfortunately for them, there was no wind to support the action resulting for the ashes to pile up on the wet ground of the courtyard like ground gunpowder.

Y/N looked at him oddly. As did Diego and the others. "Probably would have been better with some wind," Luther remarked.

The girl arched an eyebrow. 'Was that supposed to be a joke? As wet as everything is under this pouring rain, my humour at the moment is dry,' she thought.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asked, looking at the children. No one answered.

"Very well," he shifted and pursed his lips before speaking, "In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I will forever be in his debt. He was my master and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy — " The assistant's speech was then cut off by Diego who frowned with rain soaking his clothes.

"He was a monster," Klaus laughed at this as everyone stared at him. "He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him."

"Diego," Allison called with a warning tone for him to stop. Yet he didn't. Instead, he replied bitterly, "My name is Number Two. You know why?" The curly haired girl shook her head in frustration.

"Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had mom do it." The kraken continued.

"Would anyone like something to eat?" Grace asked randomly once again.

"No. It's okay, mom," Vanya replied.

"Oh, okay."

Y/N frowned as she sensed that this was going to another new level. "Look, you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead, but at least be honest about the kind of man he was."

"You should stop talking now," Luther stepped in.

Y/N sighed. "As much as I don't like Moon Boy over there, I agree with him for once. Diego, this isn't

the right time to vent."

Diego ignored his friend's comment and looked at Luther, speaking. "You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One," emphasising his name made him feel like was slowly going to be pushed to the edge.

"I am warning you."

Klaus whispered an 'ooo' to himself as he felt the tension rising. Five looked at him, eyebrows furrowed.

FICTITIOUS WORLD || FIVE HARGREEVES [1 | DRAFTED AND EDITING ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें