Julius Novachrono x Reader|| Thoughtful

~college au: Thoughtful~

"Alright class, you're dismissed. Have a great day." The professor ends the 2 hour long lecture for the day with a friendly smile and shuts his laptop. "Remember to do the worksheet."

I collect my notebook and pens and stash them into my backpack before walking out of the classroom with a sigh. I was hungry, and sadly didn't have time before my next class to grab anything. It was the price I had to pay for making my schedule later instead of taking advantage of the senior first- pick. No point in whining though! As my younger brother would say in moments like this, "surpass your limits."

I miss that kid.

My thoughts suddenly get disrupted by a hard, fleshy wall. 

"I've been calling your name for a few moments. Are you okay, [y/n]? Are you that hungry? I have something for you. Did your class go well?" Julius, my boyfriend, bombards me with questions, as well as a soft embrace. I take a moment to lose my thoughts while he continues to drift into a small ramble that can be summarized in a quick 'how has your day been?' instead. But I love his thoughtfulness.

"Baby." He pauses and his striking purple eyes gaze questioning my into my eyes before a flicker of realization hits him and he turns his head with a slight chuckle before backing away from our hug.

"Right, sorry [y/n]. But I did bring you something." And he pulls out a small white bag and places it in my hand. " If I'm remembering right,  Thursday's are the day you miss breakfast. Here's a little snack because I'm sure you forgot to bring one once again."

I peer into the white bag and see a small container of apple juice and a blueberry muffin. A smile graces my soft pink lips once again and I lift my head back to Julius to show him my appreciation.

"Thank you, my love." He beams at the pet name and caresses my cheek before leaning in to grant me a quick kiss. " I have to head to class now too, but I hope you have an amazing day. I'll meet you for lunch like usual."

"Of course. Thank you again, Julius. I hope you ate too." He has a habit of taking care of me before himself, not that I can say anything because I do the same.

"I did!" He puts his hands up in a surrender position before laughing and reaching to gently squeeze my hand quickly. " I'll see you later angel."

"I love you." I squeeze back before we let go and begin to send each other off.

"I love you too." He sends one last smile and turns away.

I stand and watch him for a second, holding onto the white bag and a quick thought passes my mind. I'm grateful that I got so lucky with him.