Chapter Nine- The Dance Part 3

Earth Angle ended and Marty took the photo from the guitar and put it in his pocket. He went to go put the guitar down and Y/n walked over to the other side of the stage to meet Marty so they could meet with Doc at the clock tower.

Marvin stopped Marty and said, "Woah, let's do one more?"

Marty looked between Y/n and Marvin, unsure of his decision. Y/n smiled at him and nodded. She wanted to hear him play more, and 'they still had time right?' Y/n thought.

Marty smile-smirked at Y/n and put the guitar back around his neck. "Something that really cooks!" Marvin said. Marty thought about a song Y/n would enjoy, 'Johnny B. Goode!' he thought. "Something that really cooks.." Marty trailed off. The audience was applauding, and Y/n went to the front looking out above the stage.  

"All right, uh, right, this is an oldie,but...well it's an oldie where I come from.." Marty trailed off. Y/n perked up, she was going to hear him sing and play guitar to a song that she had never heard before.

Marty turned to the band and said, "All right, listen up. This is a blues riff in B. Watch me for the changes, and try to keep up. Okay?" Suddenly he started playing.

When Y/n heard the beginning of the song, she smiled. She had never heard anything like it in her entire life. It was awesome! Everyone started dancing to the song. Marty looked at Y/n the entire time he performed. She looked at him, smiling and giggling the entire time dancing to the beat. Marty watched as the h/c haired girl danced and enjoyed his performing so much. It made him more confident in himself, no one had really ever hyped him up like this before. 'I love her' Marty thought. 

The song continued and Marty started to get a little carried away. Y/n noticed him jumping up and down on stage. She had never seen anyone so brave before in her life, well maybe her Uncle Doc. But he pretty much just set stuff on fire. Everyone stopped dancing and Y/n thought 'I should get him off the stage before, he ruins the future.' She rushed to the right side of the stage and went on as Marty stopped playing, he had knocked over a speaker.

"Well, uh- I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet, but your kids are gonna love it!" Marty exlclaimed as Y/n rushed him off the stage.

"Oh my god, that was brilliant, Marty! But we really have to go now!" Y/n began. Marty grabbed her hand and the started to walk downstairs towards the car. They bumped into Lorriane and George on their way out of the building.

"Lorriane!" Marty said. "Marty, that was very interesting music." Lorriane said. Y/n spoke up, "Oh yeah, wasn't it  great!" Y/n exclaimed with a hudge smile on her face. Marty blushed putting one of his hands around her waist.

"I hope you don't mind, but George asked if he could take me home." Lorriane asked. Marty's face lit up, "Great, good! Lorriane! I have a feeling about you two." Marty said. Lorraine blushed saying, "I have a feeling too."

"Listen, we gotta go." Marty said, still with one of his hands around Y/n's waist. "But I wanted to tell you that's its been, educational." Marty continued. 

"Marty, will we ever see you again?" Lorraine asked assuming she would see Y/n on Monday morning.  "I garuntee it." Marty said.

"Well, Marty I want to thank you for all the good advice. I'll never forget it." George said shaking Marty's other hand . "Right, George. Well, uh- good luck, you guys."  Marty said guiding him and Y/n down the stairs. Then Marty stopped abruptly, Y/n almost falling down grabbed the railing.

"Oh! One other thing, if you guys ever have kids, and one of them accidentally sets fire to the living room rug. Go easy on him." Marty said. Y/n looked at him and smirked slightly. George agreed to the odd-request.

Marty and Y/n got the the car. Y/n looked behind the seat and took out her mother's traveling case. "I'll go change in the bathroom and you can change in the car," Y/n said. Before she could go, Marty pulled her to him and kissed her. The kiss lasted a few seconds. "I've been wanting to do that all night," Marty said, blushing. Y/n blushed and pecked him on the cheek, before saying, "I'll be right back, fututre boy."

Y/n changed into her high waisted black pants and her mint green sweater. She kept her h/c hair down because she liked the way it looked. She ran out of the bathroom towards the car. Marty was leaning on the side of the car waiting for her.

She ran up to him, and they both hopped in. "By they way, what is that thing you're wearing?" Y/n asked referring to the orange puffy vest Marty had on. "It's a vest!" he said laughing slightly, as he started the car. "Looks like a life jacket to me, future boy." Y/n said laughing with him.