Chapter Six- The Plan

Marty and George were doing laundry, discussing the plan. Marty and Y/n made a plan to get George to take Lorraine, but Marty secretly knew it would never work. So Marty revised it a little, he hoped Y/n would never find out. 

"I still don't understand, how am I supposed to go to the dance with her, if she's already going with you?" George said holding a laundry basket. 

Marty replied, "Because George, she wants to go with you."  He paused, "She just doesn't know it yet." Marty said giving his classic smirk-smile. "That's why we have to show her, that you are somebody who is going to stand up for her, someone who is going to protect her." Marty continued while walking. 

George laughed slightly, "Yeah, but I've never picked a fight in my life." Marty replied, "You're not going to be picking a fight dad-dad-dad-dadio. You're coming to her rescue! Alright, so lets got over the plan agian, 8:55 where are you going to be?" 

George grabbed a shirt to hang up and said, "I'm going to be at with dance." Marty nodded, "Right. And where am I going to be?" 

George responded, "You're going to be in the car with her." Marty nodded again, "So right around 9:00 she's going to get very angry with me." Goerge picked up another shirt and asked, "Why is she going to angry with you?" Marty struggled to say what was going to happen next. "Because George nice girls get angry when guys take..advantage of them..." He trailed off, embarrassed. George looked shocked, ironically he was now holding a bra. "Oh, you mean your-gonna touch-" Marty stopped him from continuing that sentence and grabbed the bra from his hands. 

"Look, George, it's just an act! Right. Okay, so 9:00 you're strolling through the parking lot and you see us- ah- struggling in the car. You walk up and open the door and you say.." He paused waiting for George to speak, he said nothing. "Your line George." George realized he didn't say anything and then said, "Oh-a hey you, get your dam hands of her." George thought about what he said for a moment, impressed with himself. Then he said,"Do you think I outta swear." 

Marty rolled his eyes internally, "Yes, definitely goddammit George swear. Okay so now you punch me in the stomach, I'm out and you and Lorriane live happily ever after." 

George looked nervous again, "Ahh, I just wish I wasn't so scared." Marty put his had on his father's should, and said, "There's nothing to be scared of all it takes is a little self-confidence. You know if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." 

LATER THAT DAY

Marty came back to Doc's after doing laundry with George. He walked up the stairs towards Y/n's room. The door was closed only slightly, so he knocked. 

Y/n perked her head up when she heard the knock, she saw Marty's head through the space between the door and the wall. "Come in." she said smiling try to act oblivious to who it could be. Marty walked in to find Y/n studying at her desk, "Hey doll." Y/n looked up from her work, "Hello, future boy. What, may I ask, you are doing?" she replied flirtatiously. 

Marty sat down on her bed, and she turned around to face him from her desk. He smile-smirked, "I just thought I would check-in, see how you were doing. The dance is tomorrow." Y/n smiled and replied, "Yeah, I bought my dress today, while you were out with George. How did that go?" 

"Uh- good, I think it's going to work," Marty said. "Oh, you should pack a change of cothes to change into after the dance." Y/n guessed he wouldn't say anything, "I figured as much, because I probably won't get any 1985, clothes until the day after we get there." Marty smiled and looked at her, "You're so smart." Marty said. 

"I try." Y/n getting up off her desk chair and sitting down on the bed next to Marty.

 At that moment they both leaned in to a kiss. Marty put both his hands around her waist, drawing her closer. Y/n's arms slowly moved on to his neck and moved to his hair. This kiss turned almost turned into a make-out when Y/n pulled away.

 "Um- wow." She said. Marty pulled back feeling a little guilty, 'she's from the 50's, what is a 50's relationship like' he questioned.

 "Uh- sorry, I guess people from the 50's don't do that." Marty said. Y/n laughed and Marty just looked confused. "Marty, I know plenty of girls that have done worse. I just don't know how to kiss." Marty didn't know whether to be relieved or worried. His mom was from the 50's, could she be one of those girls? He quickly shooed the thought from his mind, and turned  his attention back to Y/n. 

"Believe me you know how to kiss." Marty said, as he blushed. Y/n giggled and playfully rolled her eyes and smilied. 

They talked all night laying on Y/n's bed. Marty talked about 1985, and tried his best to catch her up on important historical dates, new technologies, movies and music. She was fasinated about the future. Marty talked about his band and his plans to become a rockstar. Y/n said she always thought it would fun if she was a writer. 

They fell asleep in eachothers arms that night, tommorow night was going to be a big one.