Chapter One - Future Boy

Y/N Cornelia Brown a seventeen-year-old girl always felt out of place, she didn't know if it was because she was related to the "Crazy Scientist" Doc Brown but she never related to any of the kids in her school.

The year was 1955 and Y/N was helping her Uncle with a cut on his forehead. He told her he was hanging a clock on in the bathroom and slipped on the tile. She helped him bandage up the cut, "Uncle Doc, what are you drawing?" Y/N laughed while putting the cotton swabs and band-aids away. "When I opened my eyes from hitting my head I saw this." He had drawn a weird circle with three sticks pointing out on each side. Y/N wondered what it was called, "What is it?" She asked curiously. Doc stared at the drawing and then back at Y/N. "Flux capacitor!" He yelled as if he had had a revelation. He put the paper down on the table and turned to Y/n, "Are we going to finish the mind-reading machine?" Doc asked Y/N. "Yes, just let me change into something more, comfortable than this." Y/N was a complete tomboy, she rarely wore skirts to school, and always had her hair up in a pony tail, it would get messy but she didn't care. All the other girls at school made fun of her for not looking as classic as she did. Y/N changed into a pair of overalls and let her h/c hair stay in the ponytail she put it in this morning.

While she was coming down the stairs she heard yelling, she turned the corner of thr stair case and saw a boy. He had messy brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She didn't know what he was wearing, the boy looked like he had come from a lighthouse.
"Doc I came here in a time machine, that you built, now I need to get back to the year 1985." said the boy. Doc looked completely distraught, he didn't believe a single thing the boy said. He talked about how he wasn't even born yet. Doc asked "Who's President in 1985?" The boy said "Ronald Regan." Doc laughed,"Ronald Regan??!!The actor??!!" Doc walked out towards the garage, "Goodnight, Fututre Boy!!" After they had both gone, Y/N quickly ran behind them, she hid in the shadows and listened as the future boy said, "I know how you got that vut on your forhead, you were hanging a clock above the sink and you hit your head, on the.....toilet. And thats how you came up with the idea for the flux capacitor..which is what makes time travel possible." He was completely out of breath, and he hung his head on the door. Y/N slipped out of the bush she was hiding behind and said, "How the hell did you know about that, future boy?"

Marty turned to look at the girl that had just spoke to him. He was in shock, Doc said he has a neice but very rarely talked about her.

1985

"Doc, Doc!!" Marty said coming through the door of the garage door, he was holding his skateboard in one hand and a box of tools in the other. "In here Marty!" exclaimed Doc. Marty walked to the back of the garagre and gave Doc the tools. "Here you go Doc, why do you need new tools?" Marty asked, he figured he already had some considering he was a scientist. "Mine blew up in an experiment I did last week." "Right, check Doc." Marty grabbed a pepsi out of the fridge and sat on the desk. He looked around the garage while doc worked, he noticed something that he never noticed before. A framed picture of a girl wearing a pink 1950's blouse and her h/c hair was up in a pony tail. "Hey Doc, whos the broad?" Marty asked. Doc looked up with sorrow in his eyes, he walked over to Marty and said, "Oh that was my neice, Y/N. She died in a automobile accident in the the 60's. " Marty wondered if Doc alone until he met him. Marty decided not to bring it up agian, it sounded like a sad subject.

1955

"How the hell did you know about that?" asked Y/N. Marty turned around and looked at the girl, he recondized her from the picture in Doc's garage. "Because I'm from the future.." He trailed off. DOc suddenly opened the door. "Come in, tell me everything." Marty went inside as Y/N followed. 'Why did he look at me like that, like he knew me' Y/N thought to herself before following the future boy.

(Hope you enjoy Chapter One, sorry its so short)