Chapter Two- A Week in 1955

As Y/N walked behind Marty she pulled his arm back. "Who are you, and how do you know my Uncle Doc?" Y/N asked sternly. "Marty McFly, I'm his assistant back in 1985." Marty looked taken aback by how beautiful the girl was in person. "Your Y/N, right?" Marty asked even though he knew. "Yes. I am. Do I know you in the future?" Marty didn't know what to say, but luckily he was saved by the bell. Doc grabbed him by the arm and said, "Where did you hide the time machine?" 

Marty showed Doc and Y/N where he hid the time machine. "Ahhah, ha I finally invented something that works!" Doc yelled looking inside the time machine. Marty look between Doc and Y/N and said, "You bet your ass it works."

They got the time machine into the garage, when Doc found out that he needed plutonium to get the car to travel, he freaked. "1.21 gigwatts!!" Doc yelled leaving the room. Y/N turned to Marty and said "What the hell is a gigwatt?" Marty looked at her with a suprised expression, "You got me." Y/n rolled her eyes, and said "Ugh, your clueless! Your the time traveler, future boy." Then she turned around and went back to her Uncle Doc, Marty followed. Doc was on the couch distraght, head in his hands. "1.21 gigwatts, I dont have the equiment to genterate that kind of power. The only source to genterate that kind of power is a bolt of lighting!" Marty looked up at Doc and said, "What did you say?" Doc repeated himself quickly, "A bolt of lighting!, Unfortually we don't know when or where it's going to strike." Marty pulled something out of his jean jacket and handed to Doc. "We do now." Y/n grabbed the flyer from Doc and read it. "It says here that lighting is going to strike the clock tower at 10:04 pm, next Saturday night!" Marty looked more relived than he did a couple mintues ago. "Alright, I can spend a week in 1955, Y/N can show me around?" Y/N looked at him with a confused look, "Why me?" Sunddenly Doc said, "No you must not talk to anyone, have you seen or talked to anyone else today besides Y/N and me?!" Marty gave Doc a gulity look and said "Well I might've maybe bumped into my parents." Marty tailed off. "Geat scott, let me see that picture agian of your brother?" Doc showed him the picture and Y/N loooked behind their shoulders. To her suprise she said, "His heads gone!" Doc looked up from the photo at Marty, "It's been eriased from existance, unless you get your parents together you'll disapear too." Marty wiped his hand on his face and said "Oh, this is heavey" Y/N walked up to him and sincerely asked, "What does weight have to do with it?" Marty looked at her and realized that she had probably never heard that berfore and said, "It's an expression, doll." Y/N nodded and noticed how goregous his eyes were. They just stared at eachother, then Y/N said, "Well future boy, looks like I'm going to have to show you around after all." Doc walked in between Y/n and Marty, he looked up and pointed, "Next Saterday night were sending you back to the future!" As Doc stopped talking his eyes followed his pointed finger.

"Wow they really cleaned this place up, looks brand new." Marty said. Y/N smiled and said, "Well I don't know what you expected?" Doc, Y/n, and Marty walked into the school. "Which ones your pop?" Doc asked Marty. Marty looked up and at the end of the hall, "That's him." He pointed to a scrawny boy with a sign that said 'kick me'. Y/N saw who Marty pointed at and said, "Your father is George McFly???!!" Mary looked at the girl and said, "Yeah do you know him?" Y/n replied and said, "Yeah I hangout with him at lunch." Y/n always felt bad for George because she knew what it was like to be an outcast. Doc looked at George and then turned to Marty and said, "Maybe you were adopted?" Y/n giggled and said under her breath, "Doubtful"

Marty walked over to George and helped him with his stuff, he guided him over to Lorriane, she completely walked passed George and went straight for Marty, Y/N rolled her eyes. When the bell rang Lorriane left and ran passed Doc and Y/n. Marty waked up to Doc and said, "She didn't even look at him." Marty siged. Doc said , "It seems that your mother is seriouly infactuated with you, instead of your pop." Marty looked at Doc and said, "Wait a minute, are telling me that my mom has the hots for me?!" Y/n laughed outloud and said, "Oh wow, did you mess up." Marty looked at her tried to act annoyed but failed, just giving her a light laugh and a smirk. Doc said, "Look there's a rythmetic cerimola ritual coming up." Marty looked at the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance poster and said, "Of course, they're supposed to go to this together, she felt bad for him, beacuae her dad hit him with the car, ah. Hit me with the car." Y/n responded and said, "You know that's a florence nightingale affect, it happens when nurses fall in love with their paintents." Marty glanced at Y/N and gave her the 'not helping look' although he couldn't deny how smart she was, it made her prettier.

"Alight," Doc said looking at Marty. "Stick to you father like glue, and Y/n make sure he doesnt get into any trouble." Doc left the two teens at the school. Marty turned to Y/n and asked, "So you gonna make sure I don't get into trouble, doll." Y/n blushed as he walked closer to her, she internally rolled her eyes, 'he was obviously flirting' she said to herself, but she didn't mind it, no boy had ever taken interest in her before. She smirked and looked straight into his eyes, they were the same height. "You bet your ass, future boy."