A General's Failure!

Start from the beginning

However as they did....

Somebody fired their gun and destroyed F/n's ice cream.

F/n:

F/n:My ice cream

F/n:My ice cream....

F/n turned around and saw...IronDick and his useless army with him.

F/n:You have some serious nerve to not only interrupt my happy times, but to destroy my ice cream. I would advise you walk away before somebody ends up dead.

Ironwood:F/n L/n, you are wanted for murder, assault, committing actions without a hero license, and a serious crime against a prestigious company.

F/n:So?

Ironwood:You are to surrender and hand over your weapons or we'll have to resort to force.

F/n:Hmm...girls, Daddy's gonna have to deal with some disrespectful people. You two go home and wait for me. My familiars will keep you company until I get home.

F/n created a portal and sent his two adopted daughters through it before closing it and facing Atlas' army.

F/n:Anyway, you all best give up. You all are wasting your time even trying to apprehend ME of all people.

Winter:You've got a lot of mouth for a criminal.

F/n:*yawns* I like to call myself "a freelance man". You got two choices:1) get out my life and stay out of it or 2) get your asses handed to you.

However, he saw them aiming their weapons at him.

F/n:...Your choice. *right eye glows red* You all will die excruciatingly badly.

F/n then began to speed walk towards them, hateful intent in his system.

Ironwood:Fire!

All of them began to fire their rifles and such at F/n...but F/n was only unfazed and unamused at it all. When he made it to the foot soldiers, all it took was a simple attack to effortlessly kill them all. The paladins even went down with one punch. Then, it only came down to Ironwood and Winter.

F/n:I just defeated your soldiers. Why don't you come to accept that fact that you're clearly weak?

However, Winter did the stupidest thing and attacked F/n with her own weapon. With that said, F/n had taken out Tekrascion and the blade allowed F/n to move at blindly quick speeds to effortlessly deflect ALL of Winter's attacks. Before she knew it, F/n (with movements so fast she never noticed until then) slashed through her Aura and left her with nasty gashes.

All that was left was Ironwood, who looked rather fearful.

F/n:You're next anyway.

F/n began to march towards him, which forced Ironwood to shoot him (only to fail).

Ironwood:Stay away from me, you monster!

When his bullets failed him, he then tried to run, only for F/n to appear right in front of him and sock him dead in the chest, sending him in pain and into the ground.

F/n:You call yourself a "hero", but you're really nothing but a cowardly man who hides behind his underlings and flees at the last second.

The next thing to happen was F/n brutally ripping off Ironwood's prosthetic arm, sending more agonizing pain through his body.

F/n:Well...let us begin.

F/n then began to brutally beat Ironwood with his own prosthetic.

F/n:This is for all those innocent Faunus...

F/n beats him a few more times.

F/n:This is for the better of the world.

F/n struck him one last time...a really strong one too.

F/n:And that was for me.

Sure enough, Ironwood was dead. Even though F/n was wanting for him to be cripples even more and face trauma, this was just as good.

F/n:Hm, no wonder this world is such a hellhole.

F/n then leaves and went back home.

~~~~~ Timeskip ~~~~~

Some time later, F/n was seen telling the tale to his daughters.

F/n:And with one punch, the evil robots went down. And the general and the specialist had no other choice but to face the music themselves.

Eri:Really? That's so cool!

Iri:Yeah, Daddy is awesome.

F/n chuckled and ruffled their hair, slightly messing it up. Then suddenly, he got a phone call.

F/n:Hello?

???:Hello...F/n.

F/n looked at his phone for a moment before going back to talking.

F/n:Can I help, Madam?

???:Yes, me and my sister need your help.

The screen then went black.