Another Young One!

The Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F/n woke up the next morning, his silvery grey eyes getting the tiredness rubbed out of them. As he shifted out of bed, he felt somebody clinging onto him. Moving the covers, he saw Iri hugging onto his torso. Smiling, he decided to pet her cat ears, which resulted in her purring in her sleep before she woke up, exposing her blue eye to him.

F/n:Morning, Iri.

Iri:G-Good morning, mister.

F/n:Hey, there's no need to call me that. I took you in and I'm not one for formals. Call me something else.

Iri:O-Okay.

F/n:Oh, well. Get up. I have the day planned for us.

F/n gotten out of bed and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. After he exited donned in his casual outfit, he found Iri playing with his familiars.

F/n:Come on, Iri. You need to get cleaned as well.

Iri:Okay.

Iri followed F/n into the bathroom as he ran a bath for her. After helping Iri clean herself up, F/n had her put her clothes back on.

F/n:I'll buy you some new clothes today. Does that sound nice?

Iri:Y-Yes, Daddy.

Smiling at her, F/n pet her ears again, causing her to purr again.

F/n:You're adorable, you know that right?

Iri:I-I am?

F/n:What kind of question is that? Of course you are. Oh, well. Time for breakfast.

F/n then made breakfast for himself and Iri, the young girl looking at her plate with drool slightly coming out her mouth.

Iri:What is this?

F/n:They're called crepes with strawberries, bananas, and nutella. *takes a bite* Go on and try it.

Iri did as he said and tasted the crepes, her face then growing a small smile after her first taste. Like F/n, she ate them up before he took the dishes and placed them in the dishwasher. Then...

F/n:Alright, time to go.

F/n then had Iri take his hand and he left his house with her.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

We get a shot of F/n in a clothing store with Iri, who was in a changing booth. She then came out in an outfit.

 She then came out in an outfit