The Wonder Blades!

The Wonder Blades are swords gifted to F/n by a goddess for setting her free. The swords are exactly like the Excalibur swords, only 10x more powerful. In addition to that, the goddess made it so that only F/n could wield the swords. Anybody else who tries to won't be able to lift them and will feel intense pain to rub salt in the wound.

Each blade comes with its own unique ability. However if F/n were to combine the blades into one...let's just say the fight and its results would be both amazing to the eye and devastating for the opponent.

The blades are as listed:

1) Ardinscion
Nickname:Blade Of Destruction
Ability:F/n can fire beams of concentrated energy from the sword or concentrate energy around the blade for destructive force.

1) ArdinscionNickname:Blade Of DestructionAbility:F/n can fire beams of concentrated energy from the sword or concentrate energy around the blade for destructive force

2) Zidrescion
Nickname:Blade Of Mimicry
Ability:F/n can shape-shift the sword into any weapon he desires. He can even turn it into an object such as a necklace or ring.

3) TekrascionNickname:Blade Of SpeedAbility:This sword enhances F/n's speed, reflexes, and flexibility

3) Tekrascion
Nickname:Blade Of Speed
Ability:This sword enhances F/n's speed, reflexes, and flexibility.

4) PoroscionNickname:Blade Of DeceitAbility:F/n can use this sword to cast an illusion to distract his opponents or manipulate the dreams of others

4) Poroscion
Nickname:Blade Of Deceit
Ability:F/n can use this sword to cast an illusion to distract his opponents or manipulate the dreams of others. He can even use it to find out the best desires and worst fears of others.