An Average Day...And An Unusual Find!

<<==>>One Day<<==>>

A young man was seen waking up in his dorm room, rubbing his tired eyes. Glancing at the clock, he read 7:45 AM.

F/n:*sighs* I'm so gonna be late again, but whatever. I'm used to the treatment around here anyway.

F/n quickly cleaned himself up, got dressed, and left the dorm building to head to his first class:Grimm Studies. On his way through the courtyard...

Student #1:Ew, why the hell is he still here!?

Student #2:I don't know, but his powerless ass doesn't belong in a prestigious school like Union.

Student #3:Why haven't the headmasters done anything about him?

Student #4:No idea. Whatever though. The only good thing about him is that he makes a good punching bag.

F/n just sighed and continued walking.

The screen then froze for a moment.

<<==>>Author's POV<<==>>

You see, Union Academy was a place that taught students to become future Huntsmen, Heroes, and Shinobi. However, a huge majority of the student body and the staff were prideful about their power and those who were powerless were looked down upon, just like how the 80% of the world's population who had a Semblance, Quirk, Sacred Gear, or Chakra looked down upon the remaining 20% who didn't.

F/n was a part of that 20% and faced oppression like the others who did. However for whatever reason, F/n was severely bullied the most unlike the students who didn't have a power like him. He's beem facing assaults, harrassment, insults, robbery, and neglect for a very long time and it's a surprise he lost all sense to fight back or killed himself yet.

<<==>>Back To The Story<<==>>

F/n made it to Port's class and pushed through the door, seeing the rest of the class already there.

Port:Young man, you're late...again!

F/n:Mmhmm, I know that. So what?

Port:You now have detention with me again, two hours this time!

F/n:*shrugs* Alright.

F/n then put his hood and sat down. During the old man's "lecture", students from around the classroom spat spitballs at him, gossiped about him, and gave him mean glares. However, F/n didn't retaliate as he knew that wouldn't make any difference at all.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

F/n then went on with his day, which went like this.

1) Two detentions, one from Port and Goodwitch

2) A ten-page paper written for Oobleck

3) A lecture from Azazel

4) Another lecture, this time from Midnight, which involved a whip and her usual slutty nature

5) Insults and glares from his peers

At the end of the day, it would end as always:sparring time, which was basically the place F/n was tortured the most as he was basically the "training dummy" to the other students.