Epilogue

Norla looked up at Roman's dark pupils as he stretched himself fully and sat up in his bed grinning at Norla who had been sleeping until Roman placed sloppy kisses on her eyelids. " Roman you devil!" she joked. Roman had taken a week off from work to spend time with Norla who had, in turn, spend her week days with him at his home. Throughout the week they discussed their future plans, reminisce on the past, and joked about Mrs. Grey's new dance moves at the party that was held recently at Norla's apartment. Toya who had moved into Norla's apartment home while Norla was with Roman called to inquire about their romantic vacation, she hung up after a brief conversation and told her best friend she was looking forward to seeing her on Sunday as they'd both have to prepare for work on the upcoming Monday.

"A massage would ease this back cramp!" Norla complained while using her toes to playfully poke Roman. Roman obeyed, he flashed her a devious smile as he took up a bottle of massage oil from his chest of drawers. He positioned himself over her on his knees and massaged her entire body moving his hands in slow motion around her breast area and pelvis. She let out soft moans as he kissed her and flipped her over on her back, he then reached his hands around her lower thighs to continue his massage . Unable to contain herself anymore Norla took the bottle from Roman, toss it aside then wrapped her arms around his neck and straddle him, he was grinning so hard he nearly fell on top of her. " I'll mark you as I've seen those vampires do it in the movies" he whispered and started sucking on Norla's neck before she could protest. Norla was trying to playfully punch him but he skillfully maneuvered her and started sucking on her breast as his left hand found its way between her thighs. As he continued to use his tongue to make playful patterns around her breast, he smacked her ass with one hand and pumped more intently inside her with two of his fingers on the other hand. " I'm so close to...., well Rom..., " her voice trailed off into an intense orgasm as she trembled and grabbed for the sheets. Roman fell on the bed beside her breathing heavily, " truly remarkable and extremely intense" he managed to utter after a while, with his usual broad grin on. They lay in silence for about thirty minutes smiling at each other.

Roman deviously eyed Norla who stretched lazily and wrapped her nude body in the sheet while mockingly stuck her tongue out at him. He made a successful grab at her legs and pulled her towards him prying off the sheets which she desperately tried to hold onto." Cold shower for you, my naughty mate" he teased, Norla's frantically tried to escape the cold shower and dread Roman was serious on his threat. He threw her over his shoulder and ran to the bathroom only putting her down when he turned the nob on in the shower and the cold water came outpouring down fully over both their bodies. " Roman, you are so dead, wait until Toya and I get you for this!" she scowled punching him in his side as he pretended to be hurt and stooped down. "I'm so sorry Hun! are you ok?" Norla was worried she hurt him but he only laughed out rather loudly and they both got into a play fight that ended in them having sex after which they took a hot shower. "Everything is going to be fine Hun" Roman whispered after kissing Norla much gentler this time as they got dressed, "I'll ensure we spend every minute of our week together wisely, no more disturbances" she whispered back hugging him and placing her head on his shoulder. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we've come to the end of this story, please like, rate, share, comment, and vote for this story.