chapter twenty three kidnaping

I hear a loud bang then a sweet poisoning smell reach my nose I fade in and out when I hear tyrese stir then another loud crash then I was out.

When I awake I'm in a old metal room tied to a chair hands behind my back I must have been there for a while because I had rope burn on my wrists I struggled to get out, then behind me I hear shifting almost undetectable foot step "there's no use Lana those are sliver infused ropes your not getting out so easily" I freeze I no that voice I think to myself "Tom" I hear a I horrific laughter move to the side of me " I told you I would get my revenge didn't I" a small red bearded dwarf steps out in to my viwe with a small squeal on his shoulder holding a knife "I'm going to have fun with you"then he walked out I had to work fast if I'm going to get out and find tyrese.

Tyrese pov

I wake up on the floor Lanas no where to be seen "LANA" I shout but no answer a sweet smell still lingers in my nose I get up and rome the house searching for any clue to see where Lana could have went. I walked in to the kitchen and could smell  Lana's vanilla perfume. Then it hit me "I could use my powers" I walk down to my old room and push in a code and the walls break apart I walk down the stairs and in to my domain I pulled out my old ritual book and scanned every page for what was looking for. I came to the page and set everything up I graves the sacrificial dagger and slit my hand speaking to words from the book and chant " Lana Lana Lana" then a images of her flooded my head tied to a chair struggling then of a shout man torturing her"LANA" I scream breaking the trance leaving my vision fuzzy "I have to find her packing my trunk with my most deadly weapons and magic I hoped in and began my search.