chapternine freedom

When I awake I get up a sharp pain my my temple I force my self through the pain I look in the mirror next to my bed and see my eyes turn purple and my hair was longer "hey blaze you there"I see him walk around the corner with my bags packed and weapons cleaned and polished up "I can't have you stay with me any longer"I get up with sadness in my walk and grave my stuff and find my car that was towed a mile away. I had to find it as I walked in the door my body shifted in to a young women as I got closet to the counter I rang the bell on the desk and a fat older man came he cleared his throat "so what can I help you with"I looked at him with disgust in his face "yes a couple weeks as go .I had my friend send my car here it a impala"he spoke his head and led me to the back and I see my beautiful car all shined up and  waxed"did it come like this "I asked with astonishment in my voice"the guy scratched his belly "yeah she a beauty "he hand me the keys and I got in and signed my name on the delivery papers and pulled out if the place a mile down the road my form changed back to my normal self. I smileI ear to ear and keep driving noteven twenty miles down the road I had to swerve out of the way of a black cat I stomped on the brakes and put my car in park opened the door and made my way over to the cat who. changed back to my friend crystal "omfg" I scream she walked over to me "I was following you I know all your changes are done let's have some fun"she said with a devious smile "ok but put some god damn cloths in first"she laughed and .I pulled out some skinny jeans and a Bob Marley t-shirt and tos them to her "thanks"she says slipping them on I get back in my car and wait for her she hops in through the window. I shake my head and smile "so where are we going "she looks around I have to pick something up  first "ok so where is it" she looks at me and puts her seat belt on"it's about 300 miles that way "I pull my car around and hit the gas and we fly down the road 3 hours gose by and we arrive its about 8:00 when we arrive at a dark ally "be carefully out here and keep the car running these people are really sketchy " I shake my head and turn the car around so it's easy escape 15min go by when I hear gun shots then a man scream then crystal come running out with a weird plastic covers cube and a duffel bag in the other she hops in my car "drive DRIVE"screaming her head off I punch the gas and hit the nitrogen we speed away. I drift around some curves and drove past the town's borderline and hit the road "holy fuck that's was crazy where'd you learn to drive like that"l smile and turn on the radio "so what did you steal anyway "I eye the duffel and the crude thing .I smell a slightly "really crystal you stole there stash and cash huh?"she smiles "yeah " when we pull up to her house it's 10:00she unlocks the door and . I walk in behind her and she flipped the lights on and "your house is beautiful"slipping past her to see a huge fountain and behind it a grand staircase "come this way "she said pointing to the living room. the floor was glass with exotic fish and eels swimming under foot .I plopped down on the couch she pulled out a owl shaped bong "ok girl let's smoke it up "she packed a bowl and took the first hit she handed it to me and we pasted it back and forth for about an hour "we finished to whole pound" I said staring at her with a smile she pushed me over and we both started laughing uncontrollably. I pulled my self together and get up and some how make it to the kitchen and grave some nachos and head back to the living room crystals passed out on the couch I walk over and sit turn on the tv and just melt away enjoying my high but soon everything gose fuzzy abd I fall asleep.