chapter twenty one passion

I get my friend home and tell I'm going back to check in on tyrese "Lord knows what he's done"I tell her unconscious to my words I leave her and make the trip home.

When I arrive everything is quit really quit I stalk in as stealthily as I could not making a sound I slink though the house finely I find tyrese passed out on the floor drool spilling out of his mouth "eww gross... TYRESE"I shout he springs to life "yeah eats who, yeah"he looks up "oh Lana it's you cool " I walk over to Jim lean down next to him "what happened while I was gone love" I helped him to his feet then to the couch "I just missed you so I over smoked" he smiles pulling me close he lays a soft yet cold kiss on my lips " don't scare me like that again" I go to pull away and fell back down close to tyrese face "I missed you so much Lana "I smiled he shoved his lips to mine I kissed him back feeling the passion I straddled his lap and never broke our lock on one another I slipped my hands in his shirt feeling his abdomen he slide his hands in the back of my shirt and unclaimed my bra he pulled my short off and the bra fell after I ripped his shirt off and ran my kisses down his neck reaching his pants I unzip and unboutten seeing his erection pop out o take some of him in my mouth and move my head up and down getting him to his climax point I let go of his member and move back up to his neck he put his hands on my back and pulled me closer then he lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom he lays me on the bed and crawls on top of me kissing me down to the beginning of my jeans he undone them and proceeds to stop mr of my cloths I breath heavy every touch leaving a tingle there he leads his kisses me back up to my mouth and enters me,I mone in his mouth as he thrust in and out me "I love how tight you are"he whispers in my ear then he shoves himself deeper"tyERE'S"I scream digging my nails deeper in his back he grunts "faster"I scream he keeps going picking up speed.I reached my climax and he finished shortly after he fell next to me we both breathed deeply "I love you tyrese" he kisses me on my cheek "so do I" he shut his eyes and I fell asleep.