chapter sixteen lerning to love 2/2

When I woke I was being aggressively snuggled by tyrese I tried to move but every motion I made his grip tightened "tyrese your.......hurting..me"I whimper out I slid my hand between us and push him "tyrese get up"I scream at the top of my lungs he jumps up and pulls out a knife look for an attacker I smile and get up off the floor where I was pushed from the sudden awakening "don't do that Lana you scared the shit out of me" I walk over to him balance myself on my tip toes lean to his ear"I love you to tyrese" I feel his face get warm next to my cheek I pull away and walk out if the room and leave him to his thoughts. I go in the kitchen and see a squirrel look at me with a weird metal object around his neck I look at it and shake my head clearing my thoughts. I grave a cup and got the coffee ready. I sit in a Stool and wait for it to finish brewing I put cremer and sugar in my cup and pour the hot liquid in my cup and steer it in I hear foot steps behind me then hands rap a round my waist a head leans in the crook of my neck and kisses me "Lana I'm so happy you said that"I hear him say it muffled against my neck I turn around and he leans in and places his soft coaxing lips to mine and kiss me I feel his tongue play at my bottom lip I let him in and he pulls me deeper in the kiss by pull my hips to his. We release each other and gasp for breath I smile and finish my coffee and I fallow him to the living room to watch some t.v. I sit next to him leaning my head on his shoulder he wraps his arm around me and we relax.

A couple hours go by and were in the same position he fell asleep though and I was hungry my blood was coming back and big time to I got up slowly and quietly to not bother tyrese. I walked to my room changed out my sleep cloths and leave the tomb I run threw the woods until I find a house with no lights on I walk around to my surprise the kitchen window was wide open I slipped in to it I walked around admiring the decor I walk up stairs transforming my self in to.a windago I slinked in to the closets room slithering up to the bed and devoured the child that slept there as I did the rest of the child's family when the screams died and all was quit I walked out side to see a shout gentleman starring at me with fire in his eyes my eyes grew wide "are you.."I was cut off when he walked in to the moon light and I seen a