Part 31

And Cyrone says, smiling:

Cyrone: Well, well, well. It seems that you had a good result after all these efforts.

Mina: I insisted on torturing you first by destroying the most expensive and dearest thing for you like you did before. All what I did is returning the favour back.

Cyrone: (he laughs aggressively) Do you think that I didn't suffer when you damaged my Universal Jail?! That legend Universal Jail which imprisons the most dangerous outlaw aliens?! At the contrary; you made me wanting to kill you slowly.

Mina: Oh! You don't know how to feel when wanting to avenge to an old man. And because we're alone here, let's fight. And who wins, does whatever he wants in the loser; kills him, imprisons him, whatever you imagine.

Cyrone: Agreed, even though you think that I'm a weak old man. But you should never judge on the book from its cover. Let's begin!

The old man disappears while Mina takes her gun from her back and concentrates on the least sound. Abruptly, she gets a hard punch on her head so she shoots the source of the punch but nothing happens. The punch gets repeated twice and three and four times until Mina falls on her knees, spits the blood and begins feeling dizziness. But luckily she gets up and mops her mouth. Then she closes her eyes and gets focused again on the least move. She feels a very simple move on her right and rapidly she shoots and suddenly she hears Cyrone screaming. She opens her eyes and so she finds him putting his hand on his left arm. However, when Black wants to shoot him again, he disappears. She closes her eyes again and she hears clearly a sound of running. When she opens her eyes, she finds the alien running like the bull toward her and he gets very close to her. She closes her eyes and extends her arms spontaneously and here is the surprise! Mina opens her eyes slowly and she finds Cyrone flying over her and unable to move! She puts her arms down but he falls and moves and so she extends her arms again and he "freezes" again.

The princess of the heroes gets confused. She moves her hand right and left and so Cyrone flies right and left. She extends her arm rapidly so he flies as he's thrown by someone and he falls on his desk and loses his consciousness. When she gets sure he's approximately dead. She raises her arms and the iron wall opens from below and Hamilton and Giant fall after they were sitting and leaning on the wall. They stand up and get surprised, asking her through their eyes so their leader answers while she's mopping blood from her nose:

Mina: I know what you are asking about. I discovered that I have undiscovered super power.

The two fighters look at Cyrone who gets up so Mina moves her hand in front of him and he flies again. She moves her hand up and down and the poor man bumps into the ground and repeats. Ralph rubs his eyes and gazes the leader, unable to believe, while George yells happy:

Giant George: Unbelievable! Since when do you have this super power! Moving things by brain! You are Monanian! You're alien like me and you live in the Earth in the same time!

Mina: I'm not alien! I'm human!

Ralph: Whatever she is, we'll discuss about that later on! We have to take care of this animal.

Hamilton catches the "broken head and lost consciousness animal", handcuffs him and carries him on his shoulders despite his old age and gets out of the room while George asks his leader:

Giant George: What the hell is that?! We won't kill him?!

Mina: Unfortunately no, you'll understand later on why.

When three of them arrive at the corner, they find Chris already dead. They get sad and George carries him softly like carrying a baby and all of them get out of the spaceship. When everybody sees Cyrone on Ralph's shoulder, they stop fighting and even making noise. After that and suddenly, The Fighters and their friends yell happily and celebrate their victory by hugging and kissing each other but they get sad when they see Chris and spend a minute of mourning. While the guards didn't know what should they do, so they decide to take off the masks and to celebrate being free and thus they throw their weapons and applaud to the fighters who greet them.

The ambulance comes and picks the dead bodies but Mina refuses to take Chris' one with them. So they leave her and then leave Trafalgar Square after two hours of picking the bodies.

One of military planes lands close to one of spaceships and Schwartz gets out after he takes off his helmet and throws it inside the plane. He whistles, excited, and comes to the princess and thetwo muscular men. When he sees Cyrone, he gets happier and says:

Schwartz: Wow! What a great day! Thanks Mina for this wonderful day full of blood! Thanks God! Well well, this is the invincible Cyrone! Ha ha ha! You're amusing me man!

Robin goes to behind Hamilton where there is Cyrone's face. The crazy man gazes him a bit, unable to believe that this broken man is the destroyer of Earth's history. Then he smiles and yells:

Schwartz: Take this bloody man! Well done! Look at the ground! You deserve just looking at the ground for the rest of your despicable life!

Ralph: Can you take this despicable off my shoulder because I feel I'll break it?

Schwartz: Sure buddy, but not me.

Robin whistles thus Ilay comes with two beardy muscular men seem really that they live in forests. He hugs his cousin warmly and happily for her success:

Ilay: We'll take the despicable and put him in your abode by ourselves. It's our honour to help you and especially my sister. But Mina, will you permit me punching Cyrone to make him loses his consciousness completely?

Ralph: If you saw what your sister did in him, you'll refuse that and have mercy on him.

Mina: It's ok.

Ralph: Huh?

Middy suddenly comes with a gun in his nozzle an injection and announces:

Middy: I'll take care of that without any pain...

He shoots Cyrone's ass so the man screams and loses his consciousness. After that, Hamilton asks:

Ralph: Without any pain?

Middy: But an injection sting ...

* * *