Part 30

It's quarter to 3 pm of the next day. The queen stands between Mina and Ralph, and with her armed guards and two metal trucks in Trafalgar Square and particularly in front of Nelson's column. The princess and the old man, wearing the same fighting black getup, are holding two big rifles. Masha sometimes looks at her daughter angrily as she's making her the responsible for what's happening while the latter is just turning her head away. However, old Hamilton is smoking his favourite cigar carelessly as he's waiting for a friend not for the greatest enemy of the humanity ever.

Abruptly, they hear the sound of coming of the three spaceships until they appear and land in front of humans. And as usual, the door of the biggest one opens and Cyrone gets out with two guards while many queues of his guards are standing orderly in front of the three spaceships. The cruel alien comes to Masha and his hands behind him as always - sorry for not mentioning that before - and asks politely:

Cyrone: Did you bring the money?

The Queen: It's in the trucks.

Cyrone: Good. Well done.

He laughs and looks at Black a bad look then he walks toward the back of two trucks and orders the two guards to open the doors and he finds the packs. He picks a note and smells it. Then he throws it and goes to the queen and tells her:

Cyrone: Thanks for your honesty.

He orders his guards to take the money. Then he orders some of other guards to take Masha with them and he walks toward his ship, ordering normally:

Cyrone: Destroy the planet and kill everyone.

Mina shoots the two guards who were taking her mother and yells while the latter falls due to fear:

Mina: No one takes my mother to the spaceship of a bad alien!

After these two shots, all the alien guards raise their advanced rifles while the armed fighters - the aliens and the humans - get out of the two trucks where they were hid. The princess runs, catches her mother, hides her behind one of two trucks and orders her to run away because the most dangerous war in the history begins.

Then, she comes back to her team who are standing in a horizontal row and she stands between Ralph and Frank. All the fighters are waiting for the reaction of Cyrone who asks them simply:

Cyrone: After all these years, you dare to fight us?

Mina: First, we dare to fight you not all the aliens because they are innocent. Second, you won't destroy the Earth and we're here!

Frank: We won't let you penetrate us!

Ralph: We are The Fighters and this is our job!

Scarlett: Stopping bad traitors like you!

Vector: You'll commit a big mistake if you fight us!

Steve: Idiot!

Dina: There was no alien dared to harm us since the beginning of the history!

Panthera: If you didn't imprison me cause of a sandwich, I couldn't join them!

Chris: Humans are strong and I believe in that!

Ralph: (talking to Chris) Thanks man!

Chris: You're welcome.

Giant George: Giant George will take you down!

Stewart: Panthera and I will eat you!

Clover: I have nothing to say.

Frank: Really?!

Mina: You "torpedoed" the moment.

Clover: Sorry.

Vector: Why girl!

A short silence spreads and Cyrone stops it, mocking:

Cyrone: You the weak humans dare to fight me?! Ok well, I'll dance on all your dead bodies. The first one is this arrogant girl's. (Pointing to Mina)

Frank: (talking to Mina) He's speaking about you.

Mina: I know.

Cyrone: So you'll fight me with eleven persons?!!

Mina: (smiling foxily) No... more than eleven persons.

At the same moment, military planes fly speedily and start shooting Cyrone guards. The Fighters also shoot as strong as they can after they take a hide. But unfortunately, the alien disappears cause of his super power, that his clothes disappear also. And he runs toward his big spaceship, sometimes he stops scared when a bullet bypasses him and sometimes he jumps over the dead bodies until he gets safely in the ship.

Other spaceships arrive and so the number of guards multiplies. In the same time, Ilay comes with his muscular and huge men with arrows and bows and join our team. After that, two tanks come and start shooting the spaceships by Philip missiles. Vector is close to one of tanks and he hears a man voice saying: "Ha ha! Take this, idiots! I missed fighting and torturing people!" And so Marcillivia realized that this man is old crazy Carl Middy.

Time passes and injuries, dead people and blood multiply. Black notices Cyrone's disappearing from the fight so she calls Hamilton, Fifter and George and four of them get in the spaceship after shooting some of guards. The three men get shocked by the horror of the ship while the princess gets scared by seeing it again but she calms down. They get over the guards but unluckily Chris gets shot a dangerous injury in his belly. His friends get scared and Giant carries him and puts him in a safe corner in the ship. Fifter starts bleeding and he seems that he's dying. The princess and the two men sit around him while the Veranian announces and blood getting out also of his mouth:

Chris: Mina, I'm sorry because I betrayed you.

Giant George: He betrayed you? When?

Mina: The director of the Universal Jail tortured us before you joined us to tell him what was happening between us. But Chris didn't support the torture and he told mostly everything.

Ralph: Mina, you'll tell me later on what he did for you and the others.

Mina: Relax, he died; I killed him.

Chris: Leave me... I'm dying.

Ralph: No buddy. We won't leave you.

Giant George: We'll take you to the hospital now.

Mina: It's good that you know what means a hospital.

Giant George: And where you want us to treat our injuries?

Chris: Don't stay here. You are in danger here. Besides, I'm bleeding fast.

Mina: Ok so. Although you betrayed us before and thanks God nothing risky happened, we'll build for you a tomb in one of most famous and luxury cemeteries in London. And we'll remember you forever as the first martyr in the Fighters team.

Chris: Thanks ma'am. My honour. Now go and avenge me to Cyrone quickly. Come on!

Giant George: Please wait for us and stay alive for other seconds dude. We may finish the mission rapidly and take you to the hospital.

Mina: Let's go!

The princess of the heroes stands up and salutes him and so the two gentlemen imitate her and Fifter salutes them hardly. The three fighters get out of the corner carefully then they get more inside the spaceship.

They arrive to a large room its door is open; there is only a desk we almost see because its colour is the same of the spaceship; black and green. Mina gets in first and suddenly an iron wall closes the door vertically from above. Everyone gets scared and frightened and especially Ralph who starts calling his alterative daughter and shooting the door while George is helping him but in vain.

And about Black, she notices that the green line lights light and the darkness disappears a bit. Then, she sees Cyrone appearing from nothing...

***