"I got tired of waiting. I know your arms and legs are burning right now. Just please... let me help you" she said, holding herself up with one hand and holding out her other arm towards Yoohyeon.

"I don't need your help, my arms and legs are totally fine" Yoohyeon lied with a scoff, trying to climb a bit faster to prove her point. She just couldn't be in the vampire's arms after yesterday.

"Yooh... I'll take you down, let's... let's just walk to the place" Minji said weakly, once again offering her hand to Yoohyeon.

"You have some super hearing powers but you appear to be deaf when you are close it seems! I told you that I'm getting up there on my own accord. Just stop being clingy, you made your point yesterday" Yoohyeon suddenly yelled.

"That was what I wanted to talk you about" Minji said but Yoohyeon shook her head.

"There is nothing to talk about! This is work, you and I... we have the same goal and nothing else" Yoohyeon yelled again "So go up there and let me be! If I fall that's on me, it's not like you-" she tried to say when her hand slipped again. This time she didn't have her feet well placed and they weren't able to hold her up. She desperately tried to keep herself up with her other hand but she couldn't. She felt a painful sting in the muscle of her arm, causing it to give out as she started falling.

Minji was quick to grab Yoohyeon's arm as she pulled the hunter back up and just jumped to the roof where she laid her down.

"What the fuck do you want to achieve by being this stubborn?! You almost died Yoohyeon!" She yelled, feeling a pain in her chest.

"I didn't" Yoohyeon said weakly, massaging her arm "I knew you would catch me" she admitted, standing up again. "Just bring me to the place" she added, walking closer to Minji with a neutral expression. She really didn't want to hug the vampire but this was useless. There was no way she could make it out alive.

"I shouldn't have had to catch you! You should've just taken my offer when we were on the ground instead of wanting to prove your point" Minji challenged, angry at Yoohyeon's behavior. She knew she shouldn't be because she understood, but she couldn't help it.

"Will you bring me there now or should I just try to jump to that roof myself?" Yoohyeon asked, pointing at the roof of the other building and totally ignoring what the vampire just told her.

Minji groaned and put an arm around Yoohyeon's shoulder and one under her butt, carrying her bridal style.

"Just hold on tight and we will be there in 15 minutes" she sighed, starting to run to her destination.

Yoohyeon did what she was told. She held on tight and she hid her face in the crook of the vampire's neck, because the wind was causing her hair to hit her in the face. She tightened the grip on 'Jiu' 's neck and she sighed. Why couldn't she have this? It felt so right.

"Y-Yoohyeon? C-can you s-stop breathing on m-my neck so h-heavily?" The vampire suddenly asked, interrupting the hunter's thoughts.

"Why?" Yoohyeon asked, not understanding what the problem was. "My hair is hitting me because of the wind" she explained.

"J-just don't breathe d-directly on my n-neck it's... distracting" Minji stuttered with a blush under her mask.

"I'm sorry..." Yoohyeon said weakly, it was clear that the vampire didn't like the proximity. She lowered her head, making sure to distance herself from the vampire's neck.

"That's way b-better, thanks" Minji said with a little smile, tightening her grip around Yoohyeon's shoulder to pull her a little closer. She wanted to be sure she wouldn't fall.