ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗖𝗬
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
  𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎. 

I welcome you all to Intricacy 🎉🎉

I'm supposed to be done with 14 days, but it had to go down for thorough editing. It's back up now, and I highly advice that you all go back to re read the chapters, as a few things have been changed so it won't seem confusing to you all.

And definitely we'll also get to see some of our babies from 14 days in this book.

WARNING!!!!

🔞

Heavy use of swear words because these children don't just know how to use filters😶

Characters: Yes we do!

Me: Shush it!

Depending on how the story goes, there will be mature scenes.  So read at your own risk💀

Updates WILL NOT be frequent due to school and other happenings. I will also try to finish 14 days as soon as possible.

Also, this book is in a deep collaboration with Qhupid_247's book, so most of her characters will make frequent appearances here. Same as hers, and I highly recommend you to check out her book so you won't get confused along the way.

Potential ghost readers, please unghost yourselves and vote. It is very important.

I welcome you all once again.

Enjoy❤❤

Oh, and happy birthday to me😁🎉

DISCLAIMERS.

This book is a pure work of fiction. Characters, events and locations are purely fictional. Relations to any actual events or individuals(living or dead) is purely coincidental.

The events in this book happened simultaneously with the ones in 14 days so please do not get confused.

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!!