people, panic and leaving.

Start from the beginning

That makes Zeno crack «i remember that! He had the biggest crush on you and was like a puppy but you didn't notice It at all» making everyone laugh once again «oh I did notice but I wasn't allowed to think anything of it. Had a Boyfriend»

Sean slightly cringe with the trough of me being someone else's, he didn't say it but I can clearly tell so I wrapped my arm around his neck playing with his hair in his neck. It might be odd for some people how affectionate we are in front of people but thats kinda just the dynamic of our relationship. We aren't like this all the time like I said earlier but most of the time.

«So what where you guys doing before I came?»

This time Selena spoke who btw had been really quiet «we where thinking of a possible collab with me and Sean» she smiles fake at me.

No.. No way... this time idk if I can hold my thounge seeing this happen like.. Uhh idk... I cant force Sean to not work with her either. But... will haft to talk to Sean tonight. After all they where just talking about a possibility.

Sean could so tell I was not okay with this, and this time honestly I have no idea whats going thought his head. Witch makes me kinda worried tbh.

To break the silence Tone speak «but we where kinda getting nowhere at the moment so why don't you head into the both and sing something for us Ari? You're always inspiring»

I look down at Sean who is gesturing for me to go ahead. Out of the corner of my eye I can tell Selena is so jeleous telling me that the most likely haven't asked her to sing even a note. «Sure why not»

I hock my phone up to the thing that play music and I start singing a new song I've kinda been working on

«Looking back on the things that found me

Places that I'd never choose

The same things that both haunt and heal

My demons and my muse

We are crushed and created

We are melted and made

We are broken and built up, in the very same way

What I thought I could handle

What I thought I could take

What I thought would destroy me leaves me stronger in its wake

There are times that I'd underestimated

Both the grief and goodness found in something new

Where one thing dies, something else can be created

Though its truth you find, its innocence you lose

We are crushed and created

We are melted and made

We are broken and built up, in the very same way

What I thought I could handle

What I thought I could take

What I thought would destroy me leaves me stronger in its wake

I'm not the "me" that I started with

My friends say my eyes are brighter

I'm not the "me" that I started with

I'm freer, and I'm wiser, and I'm stronger

We are crushed and created

We are melted and made

We are broken and built up, in the very same way

What I thought I could handle

What I thought I could take

What I thought would destroy me leaves me stronger in its wake

It leaves me stronger»

(A/N QOTD: who knows what this song is called and who is the singer? This is a hard one.)

And with that the song fades out and I walk out of the both like nothing has happened. «That was incredible Ariana. It wasn't like a vocal acrobat but It was emotional I really liked it» Zeno was quick to point out.

I sit down on Sean's lap again and we all do some small talk but its clearly some tension in the air and Selena clearly despises me. I just cant deal with this right now.

«Well imma go now and leave you all to whatever it was you where doing. Bye» I say and as I was about to walk Sean lightly grab my arm «don't leave please.» he looked truly sad and concerned for me, agh I love this man so much!

Leaning down I peek his lips «don't worry I'm not going anywhere. Just upstairs or something» I smile weekly at them all before I quickly leave the room.

Omg this is all a mess and I can feel I'm getting anxious. I just want them to finish «working» and for Selena to leave the house or i'll seriously leave. I cant deal with this right now like I have a lot on my plate. Tomorrow its the taping of Grammy Christmas and I really don't want to be in a bad mood. Idk I just can't deal right now...

Im currently just standing in the living room looking trough the big windows at beautiful view contemplating if I should stay or not. I just think that if I stay I'm going to say or do something stupid that will mess up my relationship in one way or another.

Btw making the matter of Selena worse Justin told me she always wanted to get with Sean. Witch makes me want him to work with her even less. I don't know. Its all messed up and I start to panic a little.

Ariana - : mom I don't know what to do! Its all messed up and Selena and Zedd was here when I arrived I'm about to panic I don't know what to do! Selena wants to work with Sean and I just cant watch this happen! Please tell me what to do mommy :'(

I don't know of any other way to calm myself than texting my mother right now so thats what I did and she was quick to respond.

Mom - oh sweetheart! I cant tell you what to do as its your relationship and I can't make these decisions for you bellisima. You need to follow your heart and do what you think is best.

Taking a deep breath I take in what my mother said. In my mind I know I would do no good staying here and I haft to preform with Sean tomorrow too so I don't want to get into a fight tonight. I know what I haft to do but it won't be fun and it will hurt.

Quickly I walk into the kitchen and grab a pice of paper and start writing

Dear Sean <3

Hi baby I just couldn't stay. Im sorry its just... a lot... I don't know what to tell you other than I'm sorry. Bye. Love you. we need to talk but i honestly dont know if i can do this. we need to talk about alot 

- Love always your Ariana

I put the note on a pretty obvious place on the kitchen counter knowing he will see it. Quietly I sneak out from the house and dart towards my car... start the engine and drive away.

_____________

:O how dramatic! Ari is really not having it with Selena uh? But what is this going to mean for her relationship with Sean. Will Ariana's insecurities get the best of her? We just haft to wait and see.

Btw told you all you wouldn't be able to guess who it is ;)

Btw my spell cheek is acting up so sorry for the spelling mistakes

I update every:

150 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina,