I got to Catco, and all eyes were on me. I got some very harsh glares. I couldn't blame them, really. 

I saw Cat greet me, holding her hand out for a handshake. I shook her hand with a firm grip, and from the corner of my eye, I saw Kara walk out of an office. I guessed it was her office. 

"Miss Grant, it's very lovely to meet you," Cat smiled.

"As it is to you, Miss Luthor. I trust you're nothing like your brother," I nodded, and I saw Kara run off somewhere. Odd.

"So, what's this meeting about?" Cat laughed at my question, pulling me into her office. I sat down at one of the chairs and looked over to her.

"I wouldn't consider it a meeting. Well, we are meeting. It's a meeting," she decided and poured herself a drink.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked me politely, and I smiled and shook my head. 

"No, but thank you for the offer," 

"So, tell me. What is it like, having Lex for a brother?" I stifled a laugh.

"Having Lex for a brother? Well, other than assassination attempts thrown my way every day, it's still horrible. I mean, i'm going to use the Luthor name to do good. Lex is making that quite difficult," Cat gave me a sympathetic look.

"You seem like a good person," she noted and I smiled gratefully at her.

"Thank you, but you're wonderful," she nodded and I decided it would be a good time to find Kara. 

"Ah, question. Do you happen to know where Kara Danvers's office is? Her and I met yesterday. She seems like she'd be a good friend," I asked and Cat smiled.

"Just down the hall. Couldn't miss it. I'm sure she'll be running in and out of the office all day. She does that, but for a good reason," 

"Oh? For a good reason? I'll have to ask her about that," I noted, "Good day, Miss Grant,"

"Good day, Miss Luthor. You have a bright future if you play your cards right," I smiled and walked out of Cat's office, and down the hall.

Cat was right. You couldn't miss it. Kara was going in and out of the office, alright. I saw her quickly walking back to her office, fixing her hair. She looked like she had just been through a rollercoaster of some sort.

She bumped into me on her quick walk, "Oh! I am so, so sor- Miss Lu- my bad, Lena? Did you have a meeting with Cat or something?" 

"It's alright, Kara. And yes, I had a meeting with her, but I'd like to know more about you. So, lunch at 2? Noonans?" I offered and she smiled.

"I... uh, yeah, of course! Uh, I'll be there. Here's my number in case you ever need me," she handed me a slip of paper and awkwardly walked away. I smiled, laughing at her awkwardness. 

If there was a company named 'Awkward', I'm pretty sure Kara would be the CEO of that company. 

I made my way out of Catco, returning to my office to work some more. It was just 11:55 in the morning, so I had about 2 hours before I met Kara at Noonans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of my office, making my way to Noonans. About an hour and 38-ish had passed, and honestly? Answering to many reporters (sorry, Kara) when they all piled into my office did get pretty boring. 

I got to Noonans, and I already saw the blonde beauty sitting at a booth. I joined her, sitting across from her. I saw her adjust her glasses. I noted that she did that a lot.