HAPPINESS IS YOURS TO CREATE

We all want to be happy and fulfilled.often though, we demand too much in life.we set criteria what will make us happy. When those criteria are not met,we develop attitudes that make Matter worse. the most basic question you can ask yourself is, what does it take to make u happy?

.do u have to be happy every minute
.does everyone have to do what you     want them to do?
.do u have to be making money more than everyone?
.do u have to be recognized and rewarded for everything you do?
.do u have to be loved by everyone u know

The same attitude spoils many relationship. I've seen many of them failed because one or both the people involved demand too much of the other. Not everyone is perfectly neat, beautiful, charming, loving, funny or attentive all time. Life isn't a romantic novel. Barbie and Ken are plastic even Richard here and Cindy Crawford discovered that beauty, money,fame and charm don't guarantee a perfect relationship. We often demand too much of love and friendship, and the same is true happiness. It's easy to be happy if u can find happiness in Small doses. If u set impossible criteria for happiness,then it will be all but impossible for u to be happy.