wise quotes about your dream

1. Opportunities are in front of everyone, everyday, it's almost like a train station, everybody is in the station, there are trains that stop in front of people', but the have their eyes closed. They don't have their eyes open to see and get into the train.

2. You do not need a big dream to do big things. Just be open to life opportunities

3. Don't let money and security dictate your choices in life. Life continuously changes, company change hand go bankrupt, or relocate oversea, job are lost, or economy collapses brings about massive cutbacks. You can lose your job,  your savings,  and your house. Marriages can end, health challenges can appear and circumstance can arise that throw the security you thought you had out the door. I choose financial security over following my dreams and when I was fired I was clearly that the security I had was all in my mind.  Real security mean knowing there is no security,  because then you will make sure you live everyday of your life to the fullest.

4. Try and let go of opinions,beliefs, and conclusion that you have about yourself,  because they are the very things that have prevented you from seeing your dreams. Don't compare yourself with anyone else, because you have the potential inside you that no one else on the planet has,  let go of all the limiting thought of what you thought is possible for you,  and open your mind to all possibilities. 

6. To never give your dreams a chance is the biggest failure

7. If you're doing anything in life that's not making your heart sing,  that's not fueling your passion to get up on a daily basis,  then you are not fulfilling your role as a human being on this planet