words

Am dangerous to love with. I'm not easy to love.
  No one said falling in love is easy it is not but it's upto you how you will handle it and how you want it to end.
  Everyone is capable of love and to be loved back. You are capable to love. Don't say you are not. You just need to have enough courage to do it. It's a wonderful feeling but it is definitely wonderful. Don't let yourself missed that wonderful feeling while you are still existing in this earth. That's the most regrettable thing you do if you did.

   I just hate it nothing can last forever, youth, wealth, life, happiness, sadness, in the end, they fade into nothing but death.
I hate it when I fall in love with someone. I hate it even more when it fades away into the dark of death.
But if nothing last forever, death will fade away into something. Into something worse than death, is there anything more violent and sad than death.
They say nothing last forever. Human I mean but my power remains eternal.  It never dies,  humans are wrong about nothing lasting forever. Something does something deep inside our hearts that stay the same and never dies. Sometimes, it will dig into deepest part of our hearts, and wound us, but still it never changes, and it will never die.
  Am a very strong believer that whoever is meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, regardless how far they wander.
  If you love two people at the same time, choose the second  because if you really love the first you wouldn't have been in love with the second.
Love is not when you wake up to the person next to you, love is when you wake up alone and picture her / him next to you. Because that's the first thing you get in mind when you wake up.

  Love is not when you get possessive. Love is when others flirting with her and then they realize they can't have her, cos she belongs to you. 

Love is when you fall in love all over again every time you see her smile and then think how do I get so lucky.

They say love is blind I disagree infatuation is blind, love is seeing and accepting

Love is seeing all the flaws and blemishes and accepting them

Love is accepting the bad habits and mannerisms, and working around them.

Infatuation is fragile and will shatter when life is not perfect

Love is strong and it strengthens because it is real .

Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody, isn't just a strong feeling. It is decision, a judgement and a promise

When a man truly love a woman, she becomes his weakness. When a woman truly loves a man he becomes her strength this is called exchange of powers.