the other side of failure

Your attitude towards failure determines your altitude after failure."
                                         -john Maxwell
   Your perspective of what the world calls failure is what determines your response and reaction to it, and that is to determine your outcome when you find yourself in such a situation. Some people see failure as the end of journey and believe that nothing good could ever come out of them or the situation, so they excuse themselves from every opportunity they may have to succeed again yet there are others who see failure differently and they go ahead to make the most of it, they attain astounding success that make it hard for anyone to believe they ever failed.

       Failure never leaves you the Same way, it will either leave you flat on the ground or become a stepping stone to your greatness, depending on your perspective. What is the right perspective to failure? What really is failure?
  IT IS ONLY AN EVENT

     The first thing you must understand about failure is that it is only an event, while you are a person, and that means you are superior to failure. An event is simply an occurrences,it only comes to pass,'not to stay. So when you see failure around your life, regard it as a passer by, don't let it stick to you.

       Every event is short lived, it is not meant to Last forever. No matter how long failure has been hanging around your life, you are bound to outlive it. So let the event pass instead of allowing your life to pass With it. If you learn to see failure as an event, you will surely outlived your failure.

     Failure does not have power to stick to you except you embrace it. Unfortunately, many people celebrate failure to a point where they get into depression, which often leads to a breakdown in health such as hypertension, paralysis, etc. Stop recollecting your sad past, rather, create the future you desire because it takes more effort and pain to recollect than to create. Thinking backwards is harder than thinking forward. Memory is more tasking than imagination.

      Failure Is an occurrence. It may Occur around your life but the truth is you cannot fail. When the devil says, "you have come to your end ",tell him, "This is just a bend!" So ,rather than stopping, you simply negotiate your situation as a bend and move on.

     IT IS AN EXPERIENCE

     there are two factors to consider when failure or tragedy occurs. Number one, the substance or things you may have lost, such as money, properties, relationship etc. And number two the experience. Many people focus on the losses rather than the experience they ought to gain from their situation, that is why they lose heart. When failure occurs, what should occupy your mind most is the lesson to learn from it. That is one of the benefits of failure. If you make the most of the experience, you will soon recover what substance you had lost.

     Consider the story of Abraham Lincoln for instance. He was one of the greatest president that America ever had, but that man started failing at the age of thirty two. He suffered business failure,then he went  into politics and he lost the election at five different levels. In the process, his business failed twice and his precious wife died. In the midst of all these happenings, when he was asked what he planned to do next, he said he would still contest for vice presidency. He did it and it was another failure .yet he refused to call it failure, rather he said, "I am gaining experience. "Then he contested for presidency and won! He became president of America at the age of 60.

    Of course, I am not trying to justify failure, yet it is important for you to understand that it is never final no matter the extent of damage that might have been done. You can turn failure into opportunity to create something better than what you have lost. And something about loses is that whatever is lost is lost. You may get something similar to it but not the same thing. So, when something is  Lost let it remain lost, otherwise you may get lost with it if you keep bemoaning the loss. The object may be irrecoverable, but your experience becomes an eternal assets. Moreover, you have manifold opportunities to recover what you might have lost, so get excited about life!

   It is very unfortunate to see so many people suffering the same predicament over and over again in their lives, because they won't learn any lesson from their past mistakes . They don't sit down to consider what led to their fall or look out for areas where they need to adjust so as not to fail again, so they keep failing. There is a local adage that says, when a child falls down, he stands up and continues running, but when a man falls, he stops and look around to see what was responsible for his fall so that as he continues  the journey, he will be careful not to trip over the same stone again. The experience makes him alert to ensure that failure does not occur again.i can't tell you how many times I have failed in the past, but each of these failing experience has been a stepping stone to greatness for me, because I looked out for the lesson in there to learn. If you have failed in your business or any other area in your life, sit down ask yourself, "where did I miss it? "look over the happenings of the past, pick your lessons and move on!

    Thomas Edison, the man who invented the electric bulb is said to have performed the experiment nine hundred and ninety nine times before he got it right and when he was asked, "how many times did you fail? "Edison said,  "I didn't fail anytime, I only discovered how many ways it could not be done. "

   Hence failure actually teaches you how to avoid failing in the future because any man who has failed before detest it and would, therefore ,do anything possible to never fail again. It is those who have failed enough that begins to succeed

     In the final analysis, failure is good. It affords you the opportunity to glean experience for future use.