CH 5 - Reserving a Standing Ovation

Start from the beginning

"It's an honor to have the most sought out faces of beyblade on our show together. " started Mrs Tory started with a broad smile.

"The honor is all ours to be at The Japan's Most Famous Talk-Show at such a young age." Ray tactically answered earning himself a round of applause at the very beginning.
.

.
.
.
.

"So tell me Max, Who are you the closest to, like your best friend, among your team members?"

"It's easily Tyson. We both are outgoing and carefree. And being the youngest member of the team, it obviously becomes easier to hang out with the second youngest member.

No doubt, we're all really close when it comes to beyblading and all, but to hang know out at a party like normal teens do, I would prefer Tyson. Ray and Kai are a bit too serious for my tastes though our tastes are surely are rubbing on Ray. And well, Kai rarely puts up with our 'stupidity' outside training and we surely don't want to put up with a hundred extra push-ups just because we teased him!!" said Max earning himself a good number of giggles.
.
.
.
.
.

"We have a really unique question or rather questions for you Tyson... But it's more of a challenge. Is the World Champion ready for it?" Mrs Tory tauntingly asked.

Tyson, who never knew to back off from a challenge, beyblading or otherwise, answered "Of course I'm! Let's get started!"

"It's a rapid fire round.. So answer the asked question within 3 seconds."

"Okay!!"

"Favorite thing about beyblade."

"Dragoon"

"Favorite thing other than beyblade?"

"Food!"

"Best place to visit "

"Australia"

"Why?"

"They have cute kangaroos." Tyson answered with his goofy grin earning himself a few giggles.

"Best rival faced till date?"

"Tala!" A few claps could be heard from the audience.

"Best rival-friend you have faced till date."

"Zeo." Gasps could be heard throughout the studio as not many knew of the friendship between the Blade Breakers and the this year's finalists.

"One who you don't want to have a face off with."

"Hmm... Max."

"Why?!"

"Who wants to have a fight with their best friend?!" Tyson questions back. Many people from the audience nod in understanding, Mrs Tory moves onto the next question.

"Most awaited match of your life."

Tyson's smile slightly wavered at this, but he nonetheless answers, " A bey-battle with Kai."

The wolf whistles could be heard from the audience for his answers now.

"Have you ever went on a date?"

"Nah."

"Do you have a crush?"

"Yes"

"Who is it? "